Teh ForumForum Awards - Category nominations

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  Peter (BOUGHTONP)     
28511.21 In reply to 28511.20 
Yes, but my hat is made out of rice paper. So :P

-----
"Everyone is entitled to an opinion, just as everyone is entitled to disagree with someone's opinion. The other important skill is the ability to distinguish between someone attacking your opinion because they don't agree with it, and someone just attacking you personally because you're a fool." - Me, 2005.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Mr (M00RL0CK)     
28511.22 In reply to 28511.5 
quote:
The 'Rendle always wins "funniest poster" but I'm not bitter' award for the second funniest poster.
Nominations -

Dyl

I don't believe I'm worthy, but if there's ever an award for "Poster Most Likely To Amuse Gregory Moorlock" I'll proudly accept it.

For the funny in general, though, I'd like to nominate Kenny. He makes me laugh a lot. And Darren. He does, too.

Also, Matt: wouldn't my sig be better placed in some sort of Signature Lifetime Achievement category?

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Kenny J (WINGNUTKJ)      
28511.23 In reply to 28511.1 

I suppose I'm too late to suggest another category of the "GIYF award for member to most consistently show a complete lack of initiative"

Give us some warning before you close the nominations, if that's ok. Ta awfully.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  dyl     
28511.24 In reply to 28511.23 
I'll leave the nominations open a bit longer, because I'm showing a rather large lack of initiative.

Kenny
The Wisdom of Amazon Customer Reviews:
Bobbed Hair, Bossy Wives, and Women Preachers - John R. Rice
This book gives the biblical backings to why women shouldn't cut their hair. It dosen't say you will go to hell, but you will have a specific blessing if you dont.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  dyl     
28511.25 In reply to 28511.22 
re: sigs. Since the nominations (that I can remember off the top of my head) are you, Sulkpot and me, I think age isn't a barrier this time. Wait and I put forward Kenny's that's only like a year old or something. How about we give it to Atomica.

milko
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  milko     
28511.26 In reply to 28511.25 

The sig award's turned into a bit of a Q-Magazine-Best-100-Albums thing where it's always Sergeant Pepper, Radiohead, whoever's being hyped this year and Nevermind. Still, not to worry - if people come up with new sigs that are worthy of recognition, they'll edge the old favourites out.

I'd like to nominate Trig's potato sig, because I thought it really suited him.

Kenny
This book gives the biblical backings to why women shouldn't cut their hair. It dosen't say you will go to hell, but you will have a specific blessing if you dont.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ALL
Who's Uncle Tony?

There are places I remember all my life, though some have changed. Some forever not for better, some have gone and some remain. All these places have their moments, with lovers and friends I still can recall. Some are dead, some are living. In my life, I've loved them all.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  SMD     
28511.28 In reply to 28511.27 
Tony Ellis, moderator of the official PC Format Forum, back in 'the day'.

milko
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

28511.29 In reply to 28511.28 
I still remember seeing your "music wot i like" site and thinking "this guy gets PAID for this?". Those certainly were the days.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  andy     
28511.30 In reply to 28511.29 
Hahaha. That music you should hear thing got me a job it didn't directly get me paid. But yes. Man those days were a lark.

milko
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

28511.31 In reply to 28511.25 
Atomica's making such a vulgar play for the Recent Returnee category anyway...

The west wanted democracy in the middle east, & that's exactly what it got. Now we will see whether this talk about democracy is really genuine. When you start applying conditions to democracy, it no longer remains a true democracy.

Adil Haneef, commenting in the Guardian 26/01/06

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

28511.32 In reply to 28511.1 
Your presbyterian inner core knows that you've got to get up this morning, swingeing hangover or no, and set up the polls. Or I publish the photos.

The west wanted democracy in the middle east, & that's exactly what it got. Now we will see whether this talk about democracy is really genuine. When you start applying conditions to democracy, it no longer remains a true democracy.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Manthorp     
28511.33 In reply to 28511.32 
The hangover's quite a likelihood.

Kenny
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

28511.34 In reply to 28511.33 
Then the dawn-lit penance is a given.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Manthorp     
28511.35 In reply to 28511.34 
It was one of those hangovers where I awoke freakishly early, alert and energetic, except for a slight rawness of the eyes, dryness of the mouth and mild pounding of the head.

Kenny
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

28511.36 In reply to 28511.1 

What about the best forum created project award?

Thinking about a certain summer cd that two members created cough cough :o)

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Dr Nick (FOZZA)     
28511.37 In reply to 28511.36 

Or the Fozza of the Dead and his Zombie Thread award for dragging up old threads?

(Admittedly, this one was marked as sticky, so I've unstickied it now, so thanks for that. And, um, I'm not sure I'll be volunteering to run the awards this year, what with the good chance of insanity around New Year, but I'll bear it in mind)

Kenny
The Wisdom of Amazon customer reviews:
Chumbawamba: Tubthumper
Anyway, this album is not really known, but they are an alternaitve Anarchy band that are simply different. Despite having an alternative sound, they don't sound anything remotly like bands such as Coldgay and other boring yuppy rock such as Maroon 5 and John Mayor. They have a rock sound, but they add stuff that has no being in a band like Nickecrap.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

28511.38 In reply to 28511.37 

Hahaha I came across this post and couldnt resist replying to it.

Merry Christmas from Fozza of the Dead.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–20  21–38

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats