SanatoriumWhat happened to Trig?

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  JonCooper     
37874.19 In reply to 37874.18 
If anything this place is a lot more lively than it ever was (I don't have the stats to back that up, but it feels busier lately). To give him credit for the downturn in posts is missing the obvious. If anything, it'll be the likes of Twitter and Facebook, both of which have caused a decline in popularity of most web forums, rather than him.

Every thread he ever posted in turned to shit.

Every time I read one of his posts, and the inevitable barrage of shit from him and everyone else that followed it, I lost the will to bother reading the rest of the thread and often moved on to the next one without reading the rest of the posts, whether they were from him or not.

And more times than I dare to admit I marked as read the entire forum and went and looked at something else instead.

doohicky

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Matt     
37874.20 In reply to 37874.19 
It has been a lot busier in the last few weeks, or month or so. This is probably down to a few new members who are posting more, which no doubt encourages replies from the rest of us!
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Matt     
37874.21 In reply to 37874.19 
Reading his posts was like watching someone shit themselves in public. Revolting, but oddly compelling from a distance.

bastard by name, bastard by nature

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ANT_THOMAS     
37874.22 In reply to 37874.20 
And your replies encourages me to reply. Post something interesting, Antoine, so that I can reply to you.

bastard by name, bastard by nature

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Message 37874.23 deleted 23 May 2015 21:42 by 53NORTH

To:  SMD      
37874.24 In reply to 37874.1 
Alistair, daAAArlin!?
http://soundcloud.com/stephensuttiehouse
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–20  21–24

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats