Teh ForumTeh Northern Summer Meat - 15th May, York

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  koswix     
37298.21 In reply to 37298.19 

Check your word filter - though it's kinda funny that fucking in your lexicon resolves itself to badgering.

O'course that sentence /still/ might not make any sense to you.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  graphitone     
37298.22 In reply to 37298.21 
No, no, I read it as 'fucking' (it's Kenny's awesome work-friendly swear filter. Whenever I read badger no I automatically hear 'fuck' :$ ), but I still don't know what it means.

"Legs up" variants involve the woman raising her legs. These were exceptionally popular in Ancient Greece and were commonly depicted on Attic pottery of the Classical Period. The conspiring women in Aristophanes' Lysistrata likely refer to it when they take an oath "not to lift high their Persian slippers" (οὐ πρὸς τὸν ὄροφον ἀνατενῶ τὼ Περσικά ou pros ton orophon anateuō tō Persika). In one variant, the woman may lift and slightly bend her legs, resting her feet flat on the mattress. This shortens the distance between the vagina and cervix, and it can place more friction on the G-spot.[citation needed] The woman may find this more comfortable than the standard position, and it can allow her to push against the man's thrust, giving her some control over the rhythm.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37298.23 In reply to 37298.22 

Think he meant he's not as green as he is cabbage looking.

Or blind.

One of the two.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Mouse      
37298.24 In reply to 37298.1 
Can we firm this up (possibly, truffy) pretty soooooon? Cheap tickets for the sunday are already gone for decent times :(

"Legs up" variants involve the woman raising her legs. These were exceptionally popular in Ancient Greece and were commonly depicted on Attic pottery of the Classical Period. The conspiring women in Aristophanes' Lysistrata likely refer to it when they take an oath "not to lift high their Persian slippers" (οὐ πρὸς τὸν ὄροφον ἀνατενῶ τὼ Περσικά ou pros ton orophon anateuō tō Persika). In one variant, the woman may lift and slightly bend her legs, resting her feet flat on the mattress. This shortens the distance between the vagina and cervix, and it can place more friction on the G-spot.[citation needed] The woman may find this more comfortable than the standard position, and it can allow her to push against the man's thrust, giving her some control over the rhythm.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37298.25 In reply to 37298.24 
Consider it firm. Enough there for a decent do already.

Roses are bollocks, Violets are crud, I hate bloody flowers, And much prefer mud.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  graphitone     
37298.26 In reply to 37298.18 
Are you coming lad? Would be nice to have another member of the Aire Valley massive there.

Roses are bollocks, Violets are crud, I hate bloody flowers, And much prefer mud.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37298.27 In reply to 37298.1 
Hmmmm possibly.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37298.28 In reply to 37298.25 

I see Dylan's just confirmed, too. :D

Who's putting us scotch up? Need to work out where's best for train home.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37298.29 In reply to 37298.28 
I can put up some waifs and strays if need be. My house is about 25 minutes walk from Shipley station though...

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37298.30 In reply to 37298.29 
What is this walk you mention? Don't they hace taxis? Or beer scooters?

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37298.31 In reply to 37298.29 
I'll be coming with my good lady (whaddayouthink John) again, so won't need accomodation. We'll book a later train this time and stick around a bit longer than our alarmingly early departure from the last meat.

Kenny

The Wisdom of IMDB:

Shooter
Revealing mistakes: When the crippled sniper shoots himself under the chin, no bullet is actually fired from the gun. If you watch the scene frame-by-frame, a jet of air comes out of the gun and the actor's head cocks back. His neck is intact.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37298.32 In reply to 37298.30 
They do have taxis. And buses.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37298.33 In reply to 37298.28 
All welcome at Manthorp Mansions.

"We all have flaws, and mine is being wicked."
James Thurber, The Thirteen Clocks 1951

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37298.34 In reply to 37298.22 
What is that filter? Can you send me a copy? I'm at a school for a couple of months and this thread got hit by the filter.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  patch     
37298.35 In reply to 37298.34 

Jus the world filter on Beehive.

fuck (any, not whole word) becomes badger
wank (any) becomes fluff
cunt (any) becomes Kant

Um, think that's all I have. You fucking cunt wanker.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37298.36 In reply to 37298.35 
Ah, right. I put them in myself, and then got confused about the whole thing. What does the "Enable filter" checkbox do in the options box below the filters? Because, even though I set the filters to be enabled as I created them, it didn't do anything until I ticked that checkbox.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  patch     
37298.37 In reply to 37298.36 
Dunno, guess it enabled them :-|

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37298.38 In reply to 37298.1 
Definite no, innit. ATP :(
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  DrBoff (BOFF)     
37298.39 In reply to 37298.38 
Awww. :(

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37298.40 In reply to 37298.1 
Mebee

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All  

1–20  21–40  41–60  …  161

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats