Teh ForumTeh time

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  ALL
In the Forum controls bit, I have my time zone set to GMT+10, which has Sydney in the description,and the DST box is ticked. So why does the time on the forum show as an hour behind what it is here? I'm 11 hours ahead of the UK at the moment, by the way.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  patch     
34085.2 In reply to 34085.1 
OMEGA! You're posting from the futyure!!! WHAT@S IT LIKE?>!

The noises commonly associated with flatulence are caused by the vibration of the anal sphincter, and not by the buttocks. The sound varies depending on the tightness of the sphincter muscle and velocity of the gas being propelled, as well as other factors such as water and body fat. The auditory pitch (sound) of the flatulence outburst can also be affected by the anal embouchure.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

34085.3 In reply to 34085.1 
quote:
I have my time zone set to GMT+10

quote:
I'm 11 hours ahead of the UK

seems to me like you have the answer right there
did OZ go to summer time yet?

Jon
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

34085.4 In reply to 34085.1 
Probably because the timezone rules are out of date. Sydney is currently set as DST occurring from Last Sunday in October to First Sunday in March.

doohicky

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  koswix     
34085.5 In reply to 34085.2 
There's a possum living in the roof.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  JonCooper     
34085.6 In reply to 34085.3 
I hope so. It's just getting to the end of summer and heading slowly into autumn now.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Matt     
34085.7 In reply to 34085.4 
Ah, right. According to something I just found, it should end on the first Sunday in April. And it'll start again on the first Sunday in October.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

34085.8 In reply to 34085.6 
well yes, but you know what I meant, it's an isue with the DST dates :P

Jon
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

34085.9 In reply to 34085.7 
Yep, looks like the Aussies changed their DST scheme. Rules should be updated by the time you read this.

doohicky

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ALL

If I don't break the forum that is.

/me whistles and walks away.

doohicky

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

34085.11 In reply to 34085.8 
Eeh, you foreigners, with your crazy Christmas-during-winter ways.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Matt     
34085.12 In reply to 34085.10 
Works for me. Ta muchly.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

34085.13 In reply to 34085.5 
How did it get on the roof? HOVERCAR?!!"??!?!?

The noises commonly associated with flatulence are caused by the vibration of the anal sphincter, and not by the buttocks. The sound varies depending on the tightness of the sphincter muscle and velocity of the gas being propelled, as well as other factors such as water and body fat. The auditory pitch (sound) of the flatulence outburst can also be affected by the anal embouchure.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

34085.14 In reply to 34085.13 
I asked. It got a leg-up from a passing wombat.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

34085.15 In reply to 34085.14 
WAS THE WOMBAT IN A HOVERCAR?!?!!?!??? I NEED TO NO!"

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

34085.16 In reply to 34085.15 
Tell me why you need to know first.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

34085.17 In reply to 34085.13 
and why you think it's /on/ the roof when Patch clearly said it was /in/ the roof.

Jon
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

34085.18 In reply to 34085.17 
I thought that was just Ozzy slang for on.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

34085.19 In reply to 34085.16 
I need to know if it's worth continuing to live. If the future's shit I may as well just give up now :C

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

34085.20 In reply to 34085.19 

It has possums and leg-upping wombats. What more could you want?

Oh, a hovercar? None of those, I'm afraid. They were phased out once the anti-gravity boots came in.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All  

1–20  21–23

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats