Teh ForumNorthern Meat (now 10th Nov)

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  ALL
It is time ladies and gentleman I think.

I was thinking October some time? On a Saturday of course, that gives everyone a chance to get banjaxed all day without work in the morning (for most). I can't do the 6th, so the 13th, 20th or 27th?

I know we normally do Leeds, but York meats always end up amusing from my vary vague recollections.

For 20th, 27th October, November 10th in York. Meeting at York station at 12.30 or The maltings between 1.00 and 2.00:

Mouse: Yes
Kenny: Yes
Dyl: An inevitable Maybe
Dave!!: Yes
Koswix: Yes
Andy Caer: Yes
Manthorp: Yes
Ricard00: Yes
Linn (INDYLS): Maybe Yes!
bob: Yes
craig Chartley: Yes
Boff: Yes
Ant:
PB: 90% Yes
(with his brother, never meet anyone on the internet on your own kids!)

Voltane: No :(
Rich and Amy: Yes
Greg: Quite possibly
Serg: 95% Yes No :(
Trig: ?

[modnaziedit] title change, and now sticky 'till midnight on 10th Nov
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Mouse     
33076.2 In reply to 33076.1 
I'll probably be able to do the 20th or 27 - anything earlier and it's the bit of the year when various friends have birthdays and parties and that.

Kenny
The Wisdom of IMDB Messageboards:
One Night At McCool's

There's one thing I don't understand: Why would Randy and Jewel, for some reason, have sex right at the beginning of the movie?

-- Um, like, are you kidding? Randy sees the golden opportunity (like finding plutonium by accident) and takes it.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.3 In reply to 33076.1 

13th is the day after Tunng play in Leeds and is the night when they play in Sheffield. I reckon me being in Leeds to see them on the 12th and then staying for Meat teh next day would work, though maybe I will go and see them in Sheffield on the 13th as well or instead. I dunno.

The weekend of the 6th is out for me as we have at least one gig, probably two.

Apart from that, October looks big and empty at the mo and Meat is welcome as I have rather more time on my hands than previously.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.4 In reply to 33076.1 
I have no real plans for October at the moment and can make any of those dates. York suits me as it's only one quick hop on the train away from where I live.
---

There's 3 types of people. Those who back up their data, those who haven't lost any data yet, and those who really wish they had backed up their data when they had the chance.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  dyl     
33076.5 In reply to 33076.3 
Could you ask them to play Glasgow the next time they tour? I picked up their new album the other day and am liking it lots.

Kenny
The Wisdom of IMDB Messageboards:
One Night At McCool's

There's one thing I don't understand: Why would Randy and Jewel, for some reason, have sex right at the beginning of the movie?

-- Um, like, are you kidding? Randy sees the golden opportunity (like finding plutonium by accident) and takes it.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.6 In reply to 33076.1 

Can potentialy make an appearance on any of those dates.

York or Leeds or wherever, really.

The noises commonly associated with flatulence are caused by the vibration of the anal sphincter, and not by the buttocks. The sound varies depending on the tightness of the sphincter muscle and velocity of the gas being propelled, as well as other factors such as water and body fat. The auditory pitch (sound) of the flatulence outburst can also be affected by the anal embouchure.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  koswix     
33076.7 In reply to 33076.6 
I'm keeping you away from Bradford to save you from Naan poisoning.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.8 In reply to 33076.7 

I reckon I could eat a whole one if I didn't eat any curry or drink any beer before hand.

The noises commonly associated with flatulence are caused by the vibration of the anal sphincter, and not by the buttocks. The sound varies depending on the tightness of the sphincter muscle and velocity of the gas being propelled, as well as other factors such as water and body fat. The auditory pitch (sound) of the flatulence outburst can also be affected by the anal embouchure.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.9 In reply to 33076.8 
You'd shrivel up like a prune.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.10 In reply to 33076.9 
I bet you'd love that, wouldn't you Mr. Mouse? If that's even your real name.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.11 In reply to 33076.10 
OMG IT'S TRUE, I WANT YOU KOS :'(
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.12 In reply to 33076.1 

Alright, I'm going to put this out there.

20th October, York.

Who is going to spoil it all?

There should be a theme....

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.13 In reply to 33076.11 
OMEGA YOUR GAY :((

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.14 In reply to 33076.12 

I think the theme should be Pirates vs. Ninjas.

Everyone attending has to dress as /either/ a PIRATE /or/ a NINJA. There is to be NO conversing about who's coming dresssed as what. Then on the day whichever lot has more people (that is if there are more PIRATES than NINJAS or more NINJAS than PIRATES) gets to make the other lot (PIRATES or NINJAS) buy them beer.

Failing that I suggest a Hello Kitty theme. I'll be the humiliated one in the corner.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.15 In reply to 33076.14 
You obviously know how to party. 
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Linn (INDYLS)     
33076.16 In reply to 33076.15 

I (heart) poirates.

(fail)

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.17 In reply to 33076.16 
Who doesn't! 

Sadly, your party plans are destined to fall to pieces when everyone shows up wearing eye patches and peg legs.  
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Linn (INDYLS)     
33076.18 In reply to 33076.17 
Hey, I'd dress as a Ninja! ...well, I would if it wouldn't mean buying everyone a drink. :S
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Kenny J (WINGNUTKJ)     
33076.19 In reply to 33076.5 
They are rather excellent. I met them at a wedding where I was sitting at the same table as them, and they played later that night. They managed to make all their songs be about Dan and Jess (the newly-weds). The first song they played was "Dan and Jess" and the lyrics were "Dan and Jess. Dan and Jess. Dan and Jess. Dan and Jess" and so on.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33076.20 In reply to 33076.16 

I was dressed as a pirate on Sunday. Admittedly my costume was not as elaborate as some of my friends but I was a pirate none the less.

This also reminds me that I need to get my Ninja suit back from my friend!

Heeiii-yarrr!

ian gunn
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All  

1–20  21–40  …  501–518

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats