Umbrella Academy

To: ALL1 of 4
When this started about 3 years back, I thought it might be an OK(ish) TV series with a bit of the kind of weird I like. But I worried it would be self-consciously knowing, twee, and formulaic like the Series of Unfortunate Events movie. I was pleasantly surprised. So, now number one son has moved back and we are looking for regular shows to watch "of an evening" we started over from season 1. It's really, really good. That's it. It has a brilliant performance from Aidan Gallagher as a 50+ man in the body of a young teenager. I mean, he IS a young teenager but he does the most impeccable out-of-age performance I have ever seen. The rest of the cast are spot on too. If you haven't seen it, buy it or pinch it from your favourite torrent or usenet source.
To: william (WILLIAMA) 2 of 4
As a 50+ man in the body of a 70+ man, I find this scenario highly improbable.
To: CHYRON (DSMITHHFX) 3 of 4
Yeah, but there's also time-travel and a talking chimp in a suit and 40 plus virgin births in a day and a man who can see and talk to the dead and a woman who changes into a man -  actually that last bit's true but I haven't started the last season yet.
To: william (WILLIAMA) 4 of 4
Under the guidance of a millennial friend, MrsD. has taken to reading all sorts of whack job scifi books.