what VR headset?

To: patch 28 of 34
So, my daughter is staying for a week. I gave her the Oculus to play with. Me and Mrs WilliamA are watching telly with Florence doing whatever. Suddenly she says "Yeah....High Five" and I say, "Did you just High Five a mouse?" and she says "Yes".
EDITED: 26 Jul 2021 10:45 by WILLIAMA
To: william (WILLIAMA) 29 of 34
Very  :-)
To: CHYRON (DSMITHHFX) 31 of 34
Yeah, that has the absolutely familiar feel of dealing with Facebook or any similar-size corporation. The only permitted contact is by methods they decide on which allow you to ask questions that they dictate. If they then fuck up, you have NO route. Of course you can always sent actual mail to one of their corporate addresses. If that then goes wrong then you're into the game of "who can afford more lawyers?".

Amazon, for instance, used to have a phone-back service to deal with problems that slipped through their "pre-determined question/answer" web pages. Gone now.
To: CHYRON (DSMITHHFX) 32 of 34
He doesn't have much more to say on Twitter. Must keep an eye on it to see how it goes.
To: william (WILLIAMA) 33 of 34
It sounds like FB suspended the hijacked account, he's cleared out of FB and considers the matter closed.
To: ALL34 of 34
So Myst VR is available on GOG now (waves vaguely at previous posts in the thread) but not at the £2 or thereabouts that I envisaged. It's actually the same price as Steam. Give it a few months though.