Did I dream this - PCF on TV?

To: Peter (BOUGHTONP) 26 of 33
I suppose Simon making the landing/hacker not using credits/thrashing the other team at games would mean more credits and better prizes.  Probably a bit of a set up in that sense, it's rare it would happen.

I'm going on very vague memories, but I think Simon had to email names in advance and they didn't like actual names, though I don't know why Philip survived that.

I doubt anyone judges you on your posing skills, they all whizzed by in half a second and I had to pause to read the info given for each person.

Thanks for sharing your memories :) 

Being on telly is always a bit dull compared to watching, I watched a singing show being filmed at Media City, it was just a lot of being told to clap and cheer a lot.  By the end I didn't want to clap and cheer very much.
To: Peter (BOUGHTONP) 27 of 33
Ooh, I wondered that. Metalhead definitely seemed to be someone we knew. I'd forgotten about Luke, I wondered if it might have been Mike Franklin, but then again I was a similar Uni dweeb at the time so my memory is distinctly hazy.

I just remember thinking it was cool seeing some of the guys from PCFF actually being on TV - even if it was just Bravo!

Either way, kudos to you all!
To: Peter (BOUGHTONP) 28 of 33
I think you're right that Luke Redpath was there. Can't remember if Dan or Beseku actually made it or not now.
To: ALL29 of 33
Simon Roberts. Mmmm.
Attachments:
To: Mr (M00RL0CK) 30 of 33
Dread to think what you've got saved in some random hidden folder on a backup hard drive from the 00s
To: ANT_THOMAS 31 of 33
Anyone remember the Dragon points fad? Before we realised just how "in-to" dragons Mr Roberts was?  :-&
EDITED: 23 Apr 2021 19:40 by DAVE!!
To: Dave!! 32 of 33
Nah, that never happened. You imagined it all. It was so imaginary that that's how the band "Imagine Dragons" got their name.
To: Dave!! 33 of 33
Yep! I remember accusing Pete THETGG of cheating his way to a certain milestone, with the help of Ed(d) Hannay (sp).