protective film

To: ALL1 of 6
Just bought a new dishwasher (old one went pop beyond economic fixing since replacement parts cost >£300 from cheapest supplier).

Why in God's name do the pillocks apply protective peel-off film before assembly? Yeah, probably because it's a lot harder to do it afterwards. So the film extends under a tightly fitted edge and doesn't peel off so much as tear leaving a ragged mess that has to be picked out one painful piece at a time, if it actually does come out, over the course of 20 minutes.

That is all.
To: william (WILLIAMA) 2 of 6
I really like peeling the protective film off, but this one sounds like expert-level peeling.
To: Kenny J (WINGNUTKJ) 3 of 6
There was a degree of enjoyment, initially. But then, around about the time I got my first static shock, I realised that a problem was approaching at the same speed that the film was peeling off.
To: william (WILLIAMA) 4 of 6
Next time you get a new dishwasher, send it to me, and I'll peel the film off, and send it back. Just don't complain if it turns up with the plastic all scratched.
To: Kenny J (WINGNUTKJ) 5 of 6
OK, will do. It the new one's as good as the old one that will be in about 10 years. 
To: Kenny J (WINGNUTKJ) 6 of 6
So don't use a rake to remove the film.