Wolfenstein 2-pak Ca.$12

To: CHYRON (DSMITHHFX) 20 of 23
I've just found the vehicle purchases in FC5, and after running around for a bit with a decent gun and stocking up at the prepper stashes instead of the ammo shops I had a lot of cash to spend on a jeep with roof mounted rocket launchers. I've suddenly gone from feeling vulnerable (you die a lot more quickly in this iteration over previous installments) to being a suped up mobile powerhouse.
To: graphitone 21 of 23
Many vehicles (like weapons) you eventually get free by completing various tasks, but you may have to buy addon weapons separately. I generally don't use 'em, except rarely to drive pell mell across the maps
To: ALL22 of 23
After playing TOB a couple more hours I've decided the combat model is too retro/primitive, and zombies don't cut it either. They stagger, they burn, they rush you in dribs and drabs... Ho hum.

Will nuke and try on TNO next.
To: ALL23 of 23
Seriously disappointed in TOB zombies. Nazi zombies ought to be the most vicious, cunning, relentlessly in-your-face zombies in all of video gaming. TOB zombies are pathetic, shambolic dead meat puppets that scamper up and slap you with a stinking paw before you blow their fucking heads off.  LMAO
EDITED: 24 Aug 2020 12:53 by DSMITHHFX