Far Cry New Dawn

To: Manthorp 10 of 13
Good advice I'm sure. I had my first taste of real highwayman combat in a skirmish outside of wikiwhatever's home, then chased him all over hell's half acre to get his 'business plan', picking up a nice little smg sidearm in the bargain. (first try I got smoked, learning this ain't no run and gun game). The saw blade thrower is great for twofer (and sometimes threefer) kills. I kind of wish it did graphic decapitations but that's probably OTT (so to speak) for the game rating folks.
To: CHYRON (DSMITHHFX) 11 of 13
Quote: 
I kind of wish it did graphic decapitations but that's probably OTT (so to speak) for the game rating folks.
There'll be a mod for it somewhere. And also for naked Nana. There is no limit to the ingenuity or depravity of the game-addicted otaku.
To: Manthorp 12 of 13
There's always Dead Island for that sort of thing. ND appears to be relatively less violent to FC5 (with its gruesome torture victims strung everywhere in sight), but these are early days.
To: CHYRON (DSMITHHFX) 13 of 13
Quote: 
ND appears to be relatively less violent to FC5
Yes, I think that's a fair point (scours his mind for nastinesses committed by Mickey & Lou).