Legends of Shitty Game Graphics

To: Manthorp 18 of 20
Mankind Divided is the fourth and most recent Deus Ex. To be honest, it is a good game and follows on well from the third Deus Ex (Human Revolution). Biggest issue with Mankind Divided is that there aren't enough levels and it feels like "half a game", plus it kind of ends rather abruptly and in the middle of the plot.

It's got the feeling about it that they designed a new game and thought "we can make more money if we cut it in half and sell both halves separately". Problem is that the shortness and high-cost of it meant it didn't sell well, so now they've put plans for another Deus Ex on hold.

Saying that, it is still a good game and worth trying (especially as it has a proper save system and doesn't rely only on a CRAP "checkpoint" system like so many other modern games). I also really enjoyed Human Revolution - especially how much sneaking and silent takedowns play their part. It's possible to complete the game without killing anyone apart from the bosses, and I always liked how you got a bonus for completing a level without a single bad guy seeing you.
EDITED: 6 Oct 2018 11:53 by DAVE!!
To: Dave!! 19 of 20
 :-) On the basis of that, I'll buy it!

I did buy it!  :-O~~~
EDITED: 7 Oct 2018 11:36 by DSMITHHFX
To: ALL20 of 20
Jesus H. Christ. I bought this game just over a month ago, and completely forgot about it until I reviewed this thread.  :-((