Got speakers for my pc at last

To: ALL1 of 8
A while back I posted about having 2.1 pc speakers with a broken left speaker (can't find the post, can't find anything since teh search is broken  :'-D).

Whelp today, somebody thoughtfully left a set of 2.1 speakers of the same cheapass provenance as my broken set in our building laundry room, only they work! (the center dome thingy on the 'subwoofer' is dented, but it isn't making buzzing/cracking noises I associate with this type of visible damage. Sound quality isn't as good as my beater headphones, but it is surprisingly good. So now I can listen to musicks and the shrieks of dying zombies, without missing phone calls and the kettle boiling dry. Hurray! :-D

Bonus: bootleg dvd copy of Paul Blart Mall Cop :-O~~~  :-O~~~  :-O~~~
EDITED: 2 Jan 2017 16:39 by DSMITHHFX
To: CHYRON (DSMITHHFX) 2 of 8
A kettle, in North America? Must be an old fashioned whistling kettle for the hob.
To: ANT_THOMAS 3 of 8
My lovely glass led kettle broke just before Christmas, lid snapped off. I don't understand how people survive without a kettle.
To: ANT_THOMAS 4 of 8
This is an odd kettle. It's very lightweight aluminum and holds probably a gallon of water. There's no whistle, but it's so loud I use a saucepan at night so I don't wake MrsD. On a related note, it turns out MrsD. does not appreciate being serenaded by the shrieks of dying zombies. (fail)
To: ALL5 of 8
I have audionic 5.1 try them. they are amazing. 
APPROVED: 26 Jan 2017 18:44 by MILKO
To: BarHenly (BARHEN) 6 of 8
Are they free?
To: ALL7 of 8
Haha not at all. Though its cheap. I got it for like $40
To: BarHenly (BARHEN) 8 of 8
Any other options to consider in this price range?