wifi login issue

To: ALL1 of 4
Had an odd issue with a wifi login recently. With my laptop (win10) selected a hotspot at work and it asked for username and password. OK, but as soon as I had typed in the username and tabbed to the password, the username field blanked out. Enter did nothing. Tried again, same result. Tried the other way round, same result. Noticed that sometimes the password was blanking out before I even had a chance to finish typing it. After dozens of attempts, I finally succeeded by pre-copying the password, typing the username in as fast as possible and then pasting the password as fast as possible. Took a couple of goes - like some tricky video game puzzle.

Anybody seen this happen?
To: william (WILLIAMA) 2 of 4
Not encountered that, but I have been having issues with certain Intel WiFi chips on 8.1 and 10.just generally being shit, randomly stopping working etc.
To: koswix 3 of 4
I had Intel WiFi chip issues on 7. There's many a thread on Intel forums for the one I had issues with.

Seems a very select set of drivers work well. Fine on Linux though. Intel AC 7260
EDITED: 15 Jun 2016 15:07 by ANT_THOMAS
To: ANT_THOMAS 4 of 4
Centrino Wireless N 135 here. I do vaguely remember finding a driver that worked, but can't remember which version it was. Also Windows' habit of updating drivers as it sees fit tends to brake it again (especially when I was on 10).