Qi Charging Infos

To: ALL1 of 7
Is anyone well versed with how the Qi wireless charging works?  I know the TX coil has a controller, and the RX also seems to have a smaller type of controller board but here is the crux of my question.

Can I take a RX, wire a USB plug on the contacts and turn it into a TX? 
To: Ken (SHIELDSIT) 2 of 7
The TX being the charger and RX being the phone?

If so, just buy a new charger, they're so cheap, only a couple of dollars these days on ebay.
To: ANT_THOMAS 3 of 7
I have some but I got the note 5 and I was going to put one of those pads on my car dock if it would work.
To: Ken (SHIELDSIT) 4 of 7
:O Send it to me and I'll sort it out for you. I might my Note 2 back to you though.

Whatever you do don't put the pen in upside down.
To: Chris (CHRISSS) 5 of 7
I've heard stories about putting the pen in wrong, but you'd really have to be not paying any attention at all to do that. The Note is a freaking beast of a phone.  I'm pretty sure it has more computing power than the PC I use daily at work. Dual quad core processors, why, I have no idea and 4GB RAM.  Of course I went from an S3 to it so it was a massive increase but still! 
To: Ken (SHIELDSIT) 6 of 7
No, stop it. You're making me want one even though there's nothing wrong with my Note 2. And it doesn't look like it will be available in the UK anyway :O

Bit silly that they've made both ends of the pen the same size so it will just slip straight in (NJ) and get jammed.
To: Chris (CHRISSS) 7 of 7
Sorry, it's shit, you don't want one.  Really!  (angel)

I've not had any trouble figuring out which way to put the pen back in.  I use it way more than I though I would, and I love that it warns me when I leave it lay, which I've done.

It's actually a very nice phone, er, pocket pc.  I'm going to stop calling them phones because talking is the thing I rarely do on them.