Latest camera gear

To: ALL1 of 5

Oh wait, wrong model. Here it is (but mine is fitted with the cheap and nasty 55mm f2.8)

And:

Both fine exemplars of cutting-edge, m-42 photo technology obtained from aptly-named vintagevisuals.com

(incidentally many kids today like to stick these dirt-cheap old lenses on their digital toy cameras for some reason)

Luckily I also managed to source some more film, which is getting very hard to find.
To: CHYRON (DSMITHHFX) 2 of 5
That's a nice looking thing. If I were a kitsch collector, I'd have that on a shelf next to a set of real tennis almanacs and my ktel record selector.

To: graphitone 3 of 5
It ain't goin' on no shelf*, buster.

:-{)

*'cause I don't put stuff away
To: CHYRON (DSMITHHFX) 4 of 5
Maybe you'd put stuff away if the shelves were closer to you?

Furthering that idea, you could install some personal shelves. That area between your arm and your side when the arm hangs loosely down is just lost space. Install some shelves and get your stuff stored.
To: graphitone 5 of 5
Just went through a massive clean out of my man-cave (nj), preparatory to getting new windows in our apt. Threw out at least 500lbs of stuff, mostly papers, some books (actually I gave away most) and computer gear including several dead, 10y-o psu's, assorted pci cards, some ancient mac stuffs (scsi & zip drive cables) &ct. I only filled one tub with stuff to sort later. I now have a virgin shelf to play with (nj). (bounce)