Arse

To: ALL51 of 54
Thanks Serg, (and anyone I've missed).
EDITED: 4 Apr 2015 12:47 by BOUGHTONP
To: Peter (BOUGHTONP) 52 of 54
Belated hugs dude.  :-{)

The kindness of strangers you've dealt with from the accident really reaffirms ones faith in humanity. :)

To: Peter (BOUGHTONP) 53 of 54
Just read the thread, hope you are ok now. Get some beer (coke) in ya and smile, it will all be taken care off.
To: Wattsy (SLAYERPUNX) 54 of 54
Well I'm getting towards ok, but I'll be glad in about a months time when it should actually be more or less done with and behind me.

It hasn't been quite as plain sailing after the initial period - stressful at times with all the phonecalls and waiting and stuff, not helped by being ill a couple of times (and generally feeling unwell throughout), and the past couple of weeks have been exceptionally busy at work.

Going to a physio for back/shoulders/neck which developed after a few days. Fortunately not as bad as it might have been, but still annoying and stopping me doing stuff.

Car has been confirmed a total loss, their first offer/payment was ridiculously under-valued; a second engineer will be re-checking and getting back to me.

Planning to visit the local car place this weekend to look at approved used stuff - it'll (hopefully!) be the first weekend I've not been busy and/or feeling like shit.

Oh, just noticed time... better get to bed then!

EDITED: 2 May 2015 02:27 by BOUGHTONP