Those sexy rodents

To: fixrman 81 of 89
Quote: 
My dad was wont to say, "If she is woman enough to show it, I am man enough to look." This more applies to females who are clad in revealing attire, but the principle is still the same.

I showed that to my old man and he agrees. We both got a chuckle out of it. He's said he's going to remember that one. lol

To: 99% of gargoyles look like (MR_BASTARD) 82 of 89
How's a about trying a strong, dark ale to celebrate? Cheers!

Like a true bastard, you may be saying that so's to get my guard down - only to pounce later. Bastard!  LOL
To: DeannaG (CYBATRON) 83 of 89
If he tells me you've cracked him for admiring a pair of rather exposed of golden orbs, I will remind you of your post.  :-)
Message 41388.84 was deleted
To: fixrman 85 of 89
You're talking to a woman who sent her old man to a strip club for his birthday. lol

Took me weeks of sneaking around to get it all set up with his buddies, without him finding out.

When the time came, he thought they were just taking him for a beer at a local bar.

HA! We sure fooled him. lol
To: DeannaG (CYBATRON) 86 of 89
Obviously then you are quite comfortable with yourself and also know your old man isn't going to be swayed by another woman - especially a strip club chick.

Personally I do not like strip clubs. A lot of people think I would, but that is the last place I would want to go. And not for the reason one might think either; The girls who do it choose to and want to do it. I have known several and they all owned high end Rovers that they nearly paid cash for. 

Why do they want to do it? Because it pays far more than pretty much anything else they could do. I even knew an executive-type woman who did it because she could make so much money.
To: fixrman 87 of 89
He likes hanging out with his buddies and getting waylaid for his birthday. It's a once a year thing, and he's a good man, so he's worth something special I know he'll have fun doing. He ties one on twice a year. New Year's Eve and his birthday.

TJ took me out a few days before he went and I bought him a lap dance for his gathering. He took a picture for me so I could see the look on his face when this pretty, busty red head came off the stage and started dancing all over his lap. lol

When she was done, she gave him a big old kiss and told him happy birthday from me.

When he came home he just kept saying he couldn't believe I did that. Took some planning, but I got him good this year. lol
To: DeannaG (CYBATRON) 88 of 89
That is some "waylay".  :-P
To: fixrman 89 of 89
He's worth it. :)