Christmas 2014

To: ALL1 of 71
Merry Christmas everyone!  Hope everyone got lots of cool shit n that!  Post the things you received or gave that you'd like to boast about if you'd like!  I enjoy seeing some of these foreign things you peeps are inventing these days!

See if Santa is getting close and if it's time for bed!

Again, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays etc.  Love you silly foreign friends!  (hug)
To: Ken (SHIELDSIT) 2 of 71
Bit early ain't ya? Still just under two hours til the 25th here and a little bit more before I get to open any presents.

Happy Christmas to all.
To: Chris (CHRISSS) 3 of 71
Yup, I was just being preemptive.  Plus I don't know exactly where everyone lives, Santa is out already in some parts of the world! Didn't you use the tracker? 
To: Ken (SHIELDSIT) 4 of 71
Happy birthday you crazy redneck. Hope santa brings you a new back.

Got Tracy a Oneplus One, and the 'kids' have got an xbone (amongst a billion other gifts).

My stepson is 9 and he had a pretty shitty birthday this year due to me being out of work, so we've kind of gone a little fucking crazy to make up for it.

There are literally presents everywhere can't wait to see their faces in the morning.
To: koswix 5 of 71
Good job brutha, that's what it's all about!  Have a great one!
To: Ken (SHIELDSIT) 6 of 71
Merry Christmas all.  I hope you have a good one and a rewarding 2015. 3-8
To: ALL7 of 71
Totally not feeling it this year and didn't ask for anything.

Partly because my dad has been in hospital and has only been allowed out today for Christmas dinner. It's not serious but still puts a downer on things.

One thing cheered me up though, my mum gave me some Christmas money and it was all in fivers. I feel rich!
To: ANT_THOMAS 8 of 71
Notorious A.N.T
From: 99% of gargoyles look like (MR_BASTARD)25 Dec 2014 18:57
To: Ken (SHIELDSIT) 9 of 71
Merry chrimbo Ken! And to all

The girls loved the stuff that they got from us and the fat man, not least because they didn't write lists this year and were relieved that he was able to read their minds.

Emily and I got matching daughter-and-daddy Toothless t-shirts
EDITED: 25 Dec 2014 19:04 by MR_BASTARD
To: 99% of gargoyles look like (MR_BASTARD) 10 of 71
Thanks! We might need to see a picture of those shirts!
To: ALL11 of 71
Merry Christmas everyone. Hope everyone has had a good day.

Got my soldering station and Arduino clone kit. Looking forward to having some fun when I get a chance.

Over the in-laws today and having my family over ours tomorrow for another Christmas day.
From: 99% of gargoyles look like (MR_BASTARD)25 Dec 2014 22:57
To: Ken (SHIELDSIT) 12 of 71
Since you ask (sorry it's a bit blurry, the photographer was using shaky cam to keep it real).
Attachments:
To: Chris (CHRISSS) 13 of 71
Nice! I love getting gadgets and stuff to make more stuff!  I didn't get anything like that this year, mostly because I just order it if I want/need it.  I got mostly money, but me mum got me a 50" LCD for the bedroom, I'm afraid it's too big for the bedroom so I might have to put it in the office.  And my brother in law got me a new copter with camera.  It's a little bigger than the copter I already have.  Which reminds me, I really need to get my drone out and practice!
To: 99% of gargoyles look like (MR_BASTARD) 14 of 71
HAHA!  Fantastic!
To: 99% of gargoyles look like (MR_BASTARD) 15 of 71
Awesome, like it :D
To: Ken (SHIELDSIT) 16 of 71
I used to buy stuff like that when I felt like it but have to put things like that on Christmas lists due to less money these days.

One of the components with the SainSmart (Arduino clone) has a sticker on it which says "remove label after washing." I have no ideidea what that is.

You any good at flying yours? I haven't used it in a while, started getting ok with it, but only if it was facing away from me.
To: Chris (CHRISSS) 17 of 71
My copter, no.  I'm pretty freaking terrible with it.  That's why I went with a quad.  It's like a copter with training wheels on it and that's what I need!
From: 99% of gargoyles look like (MR_BASTARD)26 Dec 2014 10:48
To: Chris (CHRISSS) 18 of 71
One of the components with the SainSmart (Arduino clone) has a sticker on it which says "remove label after washing." I have no ideidea what that is.

It's a label that you must remove after washing. HTH.

To: 99% of gargoyles look like (MR_BASTARD) 19 of 71
Ah ha. Of course. Not sure what I couldn't work that out. Now what is the component that has that sticker on it?
To: Ken (SHIELDSIT) 20 of 71
Ah, you have a copter and a quod? I have a simple up down, left right self stabilising type copter and my Hubsan X4. I've tried a simulator of a copter with my controller plugged into my PC and it was so difficult to control.