TalkTwat

To: Peter (BOUGHTONP) 3 of 4
There an ok company UNTIL something goes wrong and you have to contact them, everything has to be passed on to someone else who will contact you - but never does. And when you do think you're getting somewhere you have to wait 48 hours before contacting them again (to give them time to sort it out).

Guhpta phoned today asking if I still had a problem - the problem that was reported to them 16 days ago and fixed 2 days ago, which to me suggests customer service did fuck all and havn't been in contact with the engineering team.

He apologised it took so long to resolve but there had been problems on the network, which is total bullshit as it was an IP authentication problem that can be fixed remotely in minutes and nothing to do with the wider network.

Good news is out of all this I've gained a few contact numbers to completely bypass the Indian call centre and get direct to the actual team who can fix any issues.
To: cynicoid 4 of 4
> There an ok company UNTIL something goes wrong and you have to contact them

That's not an ok company! (Or the correct homophone).

Support is a component of what you're paying for - when it's not provided (and particularly when the service is down), they're just taking your money in exchange for wasting your time.