Cardboard

To: Chris (CHRISSS) 65 of 68
My mate has Rift adn I spent a few hours on that a few weeks ago. Some of the games are no more than tech demo's (like the Vive) but I did enjoy playing game with it on, much better than the dev verison I had at the beggining of this year. If you get a chance to play on the rift make sure you have a go with BlazeRush. Top down game like micro machines, bloody awesome!

One of my team has the Vive so hoping to go around his soon and have a blast. 

I cancelled my rift pre-order due to lack of funds, sort of regret it now.
To: ALL66 of 68
Got a Samsung Gear VR on Wednesday. My mother in law had it free with her new phone and gave it to me :)

Much better than Cardboard. The extra sensors in the headset make a big difference and it's far less jumpy. My daughter loves it and keeps pinching my phone off me to use it.
To: Chris (CHRISSS) 67 of 68
What sort of things have you been watching on it?
To: CHYRON (DSMITHHFX) 68 of 68
Not much yet. A min cart/rollercoaster thing. Made me feel a little queezy but my 6 year old loves it.

Face your Fears was creepy. Sitting in bed with my headset on and also sitting in a bed in the VR world. A ghostly boy with bright red eyes moving around the room, disappearing and reappearing from the bathroom or air vent. Then suddenly jumps up from the bottom of the bed. Actually a bit scary, especially as I was in bed at the time :)