Spam

To: ALL1 of 5
Occasionally I actually read a few emails that usually get deleted.

Not sure of the point of spam/emails like this.

Subject: Champions League place in 2006 after finishing fifth.
Gary Armagnac currently serves as the Chair and Producing Artistic Director of Theatre Arts at University of the Pacific. Generally, whether property is or is not real property is determined under U.
Mississippi River, and four designated public squares, surveyed in 1819. However, Town's form would lead them to a finish of 6th place, their best finish since relegation 4 years earlier.
Encyclopedia staropolska old drawing. Pakistan, and they have been considered the most dominant country in the sport of cricket, with numerous records under.
An ITV show is selected at random and 20 prizes are taken from the adverts shown within it. Balzac's political principles with the convictions of Dr Benassis on which critics have often given contrary opinions. Kadokawa Daiei Motion Picture Co.
From: 99% of gargoyles look like (MR_BASTARD)18 Aug 2014 12:13
To: ANT_THOMAS 2 of 5
Presumably there's more to the message than that. IIRC a lot of spam includes random text or passages from literature to overcome the method of some filters that balances links against text. The spam is padded out with crap for this purpose.
To: ANT_THOMAS 3 of 5
I had 4 messages like that to my GMail yesterday. Nothing else whatsoever in the messsage.
Message 41168.4 was deleted
To: ANT_THOMAS 5 of 5
If I don't know the person or place sending it, and actually have business or a personal connection to them, then it gets automatically deleted.

At least one nice thing about email junk mail, they didn't have to kill a tree to make it or give a mailman a backache to send it.