I Think I Found It!?

To: ALL1 of 6
From: 99% of gargoyles look like (MR_BASTARD)22 Jul 2014 06:23
To: Ken (SHIELDSIT) 2 of 6
Oh Christ that's hilarious!

"the good news is my partner and i seldom use whatever! the very Plan the timetable as well as show the credentials
Timetable your self in a town however by no means brawl the businesses as well about each other. Vary things. As i key store, Let me store a unique plaza as well as commonly brawl 8-12 stores as plaza. Do you brawl the whole plaza floorboards aside floorboards, ace immediately after an additional? No. We vary things."

(more hilarious than teh text editor not working)
To: 99% of gargoyles look like (MR_BASTARD) 3 of 6
I thought I was having a stroke when I started reading it!  It was returned by Google when I was searching for info on my Roku.
To: ALL4 of 6
After the more smack for ones time I might brawl trade myself !

Thanks for providing the wise searching determination.
To: Ken (SHIELDSIT) 5 of 6
Anything about how the Malaysian jet was shot down so he would see the news, get distracted, burn his toast therefore missing his bus to the library that day, so making him have to pay a late return fee, which meant that he didn't have enough money to pay this month's bills, which in turn would somehow lead the feds to capture and murder his family?
To: Ken (SHIELDSIT) 6 of 6
The links listed under More Update (watches and cameras) are really what they are interested in your seeing and possibly visiting.