Business email providers

To: ALL1 of 8
We used to get one of our broadband lines and our emails through one company.

They stopped doing the broadband about 6 months ago, and screwed us by not letting us know they were stopping until they sent the mac code.

Last week, for stability, they moved us to a new server without telling us. This resulted in us not receiving emails over the weekend and now we find the new server has a 3MB limit on attachments. Yes, 3MB!

We'd like to move our domains and emails somewhere else that has a better policy. Something in the region of 20MB for attachments would be great. I guess somewhere with wordpress hosting as well might be beneficial as we're thinking of moving from Wix.

Obviously, i've not looked into this before and would like some recommendations as we'll probably be moving in the next few weeks. Are Rackspace any good? GoDaddy? 123reg?

(They've stated they may be able to increase the attachment size in the future but that it's a server setting that applies to everyone. This makes me think they're not going to be around much longer.)

To: Voltane 2 of 8
I'd always used NetHosted without issues.
To: Voltane 3 of 8
This is a little off base from what you're after, but have you looked at Office 365? It's really very nice.
To: Dan (HERMAND) 4 of 8
It hosed our Outlook 2010 install so we had to delete it.
To: CHYRON (DSMITHHFX) 5 of 8
Eh? It's just an Exchange connection like any other.
To: Dan (HERMAND) 6 of 8
We're running Office 2010, but needed PPT 2014 to edit a client file, which we had to install from Office 365. After that everytime I tried to launch Outlook it demanded the license key, then "repair" -reinstalled Outlook 2010 in a never ending loop. So I had to nuke PPT 2014 to get Outlook back.
To: CHYRON (DSMITHHFX) 7 of 8
That's not an issue with O365 as such, though - that's obviously an issue Microsoft Office itself. They're not really the same thing beyond now being able to license them over the internet.

You'd have probably had the same thing if you'd installed PowerPoint 2014 from media.

You could have used the streamed version which doesn't install anything, though.
To: Dan (HERMAND) 8 of 8
365 was the only option I could find on their web site after spending almost 2 hours trying to figure something out (was really hoping to add PPT Office 2010, but that was not an option).