Wanted - PHP programmer.

To: ALL1 of 9
Hello Forum.

I don't know who's around these days and who isn't. I wonder if this might be a job for Xen or Matt or whether they've already got jobs enough or whether they still exist. Etc.

Anyway, I work for a small IT company in Sheffield. We had a PHP programmer who did some work for us ad hoc over the last couple of years, but he isn't reliably enough available to continue supporting and adding to he stuff he's already built. It's a few SQL databases for companies with PHP interfaces into which they input data about stuff they've made / are making / are selling / are renting and such like, and it produces invoices and reports. Obviously I can be more specific but I know very little about PHP/SQL/any of that stuff.

I have no idea what the documentation is like for any of what he's done - you'd have to have a look to see if you could decipher and work with it.

Anybody want to have a look/chat with us about this?
To: Lucy (X3N0PH0N) 2 of 9
Yo Xen. You up for this at all? I think I may even have mentioned it to you in the past and you sounded interested but we ended up with our local guy instead.

Also, where is my wavy custard cream?!?!
To: dyl 3 of 9
WHERE IS POKEHOLE.CO.UK??! Because that is where your wavy custard cream is.

Dyl it has been way too long since you visited, you awful man. How the devil are you?

To: dyl 4 of 9
I pmd you with a lead.
To: milko 5 of 9
Where the Pokehole is is between the dreadful 1and1 and somewhere better. How I am is pretty fine.

Maybe I should start a thread instead of going on about stuff here. There is news :) so maybe I shall.

Anyway, PHP and that...
To: dyl 6 of 9
Dyl, I know someone who may be interested if you wanted to PM some details.

And it's great to see you about!
To: ALL7 of 9
Yeah Dyl,
it has been ages since you were here. You should be here more. 
I am always here and therefore am in a comfortable position from which to judge you...and not at all as seldom here as you.
To: ALL8 of 9
I know nothing about PHP,SQL, SPQL, PHQP or anything else, but I do know various things about Dyl's news.....

....or should I say 'Dylina' (I shouldn't)
To: mr_swayzee 9 of 9
Well he's not bothered to start a thread announcing such news so feel free!