Windows Environment Variables

To: ALL1 of 5
I've been mucking about with shortcuts lately and using Windows environment variables to point them to different places on our work network.  I use them when people's documents folders are in totally different places but I can have them using the same shortcuts.

Does anyone know if you can somehow use those variables in shortcut titles?  It likes to just display the whole %USERNAME% for me whenever I type it in, but I don't know if you can do something clever to get it to display properly.  I've tried Googling for the answer but all I seem to hit are questions about embedding usernames and passwords into web links.  Does anyone here know?
To: PNCOOL 2 of 5
Something like this?
To: Serg (NUKKLEAR) 3 of 5
Not exactly.  I already do that with some of my shortcuts and that works.  It's the label/name of the shortcut that I'm trying to do it with.  For instance, I can have a shortcut pointing at "%homepath%" or "%userprofile%" and that works fine, but I'd like to make the title/name of that shortcut dynamic, rather than just "Documents".  I'd like it to be "%username%'s Documents" and I don't know if that's even possible.
To: PNCOOL 4 of 5
Put a folder icon in each user's document folder which has their name on it. Then the Folder will say Simon's in the icon and Documents in the text. Sorted. Kind of.
To: PNCOOL 5 of 5
Do you use any sort of login script manager? We use Desktop Authority and though I've not tried anything like that myself, I'm pretty sure it can do it. It ain't free though. :C