Email Server Setup

To: ALL1 of 10
I have a CentOS 6.4 server that I use for hosting two domains and my databases.  It had postfix running just to send emails from beehive, but I'd like to configure postfix, (dovecot or courier), and roundcube (which in itself isn't hard) but where I'm getting stuck is the multiple/virtual domain settings.

I followed a couple how-to's but they are either for older versions of CentOS or distro's and all I get is frustration.  Is anyone here good with Red Hat/CentOS that could hold my hand and whisper in my ear?
To: Ken (SHIELDSIT) 2 of 10
It looks like you are trying to configure Postfix, I can help!

No, no. Thanks Clippy, but I have the mother fucker working! I can now send and receive mail for and from multiple domains, access webmail through roundcube and filter spam and viruses.

I do appreciate the offer, seeing how you're the only thing to care enough to do so!  Next time I'll be sure to ask you first!

Peace be with you Clippy! God Speed, and all that!
To: Ken (SHIELDSIT) 3 of 10
I might be tapping you up for Postfix help eventually.
To: ANT_THOMAS 4 of 10
Can do, I'm getting pretty good at it! I guess that's what happens when you install and remove it a bunch of times!
To: Ken (SHIELDSIT) 5 of 10
You're going to get Clippy bent out of shape.
To: Ken (SHIELDSIT) 6 of 10
I'm not entirely certain what this is but it looks like sommat you might find useful: http://www.mailpile.is/
To: Drew (X3N0PH0N) 7 of 10
It looks pretty freaking sweet! I don't really see why it would need indiegogo do you?  Unless I read it wrong it looks like they have a lot of features already done/being tested.  Maybe it's just me but I feel crowd funding is being used for things it shouldn't be, but who the fuck am I to decide?

And so it sounds like it's an all in one mail server/client that you run on any of your computers.  Not a bad idea.
To: Ken (SHIELDSIT) 8 of 10
Yeah I think a lot of things use the kickstarting just for promotion. Which is fine. Kinda. Or rather pointless to complain about.

Also I guess the devs want paying :Y

But yeah, it's way off being ready which is a shame. But if they make it, it'll be cool I think.
To: Drew (X3N0PH0N) 9 of 10
Yeah I suppose I'd want paid too.  So I'll forgive them this time.

Total bummer. It didn't say when they thought it'd be ready did it?  I don't think I saw any dates.
To: Ken (SHIELDSIT) 10 of 10
On the indiegogo:

Quote:
Our goal is to fund two to three man-years of full time work on Mailpile, with our first milestone inJanuary 2014, when we will deliver an alpha version with the following properties:
  • A modern, open source web-mail application which runs well either on a personal computer or in the cloud
  • An intuitive, beautiful user interface that is a joy to use
  • User-friendly support for both OpenPGP and S/MIME encryption and signatures
  • A very fast, scalable search engine
  • Internationalization support, so Mailpile can speak your language
  • Sensible defaults that improve your workflow and help you handle incoming mail
  • A platform developers can customize and build upon, including a plugin architecture, support for themes and alternate user interfaces and of course good documentatio