Google Reader

To: Chris (CHRISSS) 61 of 69
Got any pictures?

I decorated our living room the other week and I painted the chimney breast a different feature wall type colour. We found a really nice blue in the Graham and Brown paints. Good colours, but shite product. Even after mixing it was very very watery and started emulsifying as I was putting it on. The cutting in dried a totally different shade to the main bit, even with the same amount of coats on. I think I did 6 coats in total and they still looked different. In the end we found a similar colour in Dulux and used that and it covered it all in one coat. That's the only time I've ever needed one coat of anything, even the 'one coat' stuff.
To: graphitone 62 of 69
It doesn't actually look so bad today. Not great in places especially one section where it looks like bobbly washed too many times clothes. Never had s problem with Dulux before but the Once stuff doesn't get good reviews. Probably just leave it though as it looks fine from a distance.
To: Chris (CHRISSS) 63 of 69
How much of a distance are we talking about, do you have to be over the street peering in through the nets so it doesn't look too bad?
To: graphitone 64 of 69
I think probably best to go to the next town, squint your eyes and look at it through a welder's visor.
To: Chris (CHRISSS) 65 of 69
In that case, can't be that bad... (giggle)
To: graphitone 66 of 69
Certainly could be worse :-)
To: ALL67 of 69
FYI, Tiny Tiny RSS Reader is a pretty good replacement for Google Reader.  I have it running on my server and would be willing to let a few people use it if they'd like.  I still have to figure out the auto update script for it, but I have been using it and it's better than most other replacements I've seen.  Plus I'll have a say in when it gets discontinued!
To: Ken (SHIELDSIT) 68 of 69
Feedly.com

Seriously, 67 messages and nobody has mentioned Feedly? What's wrong with you people?
To: THERE IS NO GOD BUT (RENDLE) 69 of 69
The mobile version is shit. If they made it more like the desktop one, I'd be in.