Excel wizzadry help

To: ALL1 of 5
Hello Teh.

I need a little help with the attached spreadsheet. To summarise I need to categorise a list based off particular search strings contained within a cell.

The categories are defined on the common tab, the data in row 1 is the categorisation header, with the list underneath forming the strings that help categorise the data.

At present I am using lookups and named ranges to make lists dynamic and flag up the category when matched. Ideally what I would like is for a whole categorisation list to be in one column (column F on the data tab). In effect the formulas (or I am guessing more likely the VBA) should keep going and exhaust all the catagorisation headings to find a match, otherise state please review as the category.

I'm not too sure of how I can achieve this, hopefully the attached XLS will make more sense.

Help massively appreciated.
Attachments:
To: Kriv 2 of 5
The description scares me.
To: Kriv 3 of 5
Hello, did you manage to work this out? I'll take a look, but I'm a little surprised your ticketing software doesn't support some kind of keyword-based auto-categorisation to do this for you. Or is your ticketing software an Excel spread sheet?
To: Richy (GAJIT) 4 of 5
I've started to go down the vba route, but the code is starting to be a loop inside a loop, very scruffy and not very efficient.

The system does have categories, the trouble is its not used properly, no consistency, and deemed too cost prohibitive to train up over 4000 staff.

If you can have a look it's mega appreciated, would it be worthwhile sending you my sloppy code?
To: Kriv 5 of 5
Yeah, probably worthwhile. I want it to possible without VBA, but may be overcomplicating things. VBA is really slow compared to native formulas though, and has all sorts of other annoying caveats like special file type, etc, etc.