Things not working when they were

To: ALL1 of 7
I tried using my amp/speaker setup with XBMC earlier, first time in a while (been outputting to the TV instead), which was working lovely the last time I tried it. Switched it on tonight and realised it wasn't detecting the sound card I was using for optical output. After reseating the soundcard (:O not the RAM) XBMC detected the soundcard but the video was jumpy and there was no sound. Dunno what's happened. Grrrrrr.
To: ALL2 of 7
However it has given me the chance to try Frodo. It seems a bit faster than Eden and the sound options are far better and work properly with both my HDMI and optical output. Looking good.
To: Chris (CHRISSS) 3 of 7
I really like Frodo. I'm running it on my Apple tv, my Pi and on my S3. I was amazed how well the Pi worked but a phone running xbmc blows my mind. It works as good as the others!
To: Ken (SHIELDSIT) 4 of 7
I might have to try it on my phone. I wonder how well it'll work through the HDMI connection to the TV, although last time tried it things weren't as smooth as just displaying on the phone's screen.

I haven't got my HTPC back in action properly yet,just tried Frodo off a USB stick, need to do a proper install and get it all setup again.
To: Chris (CHRISSS) 5 of 7
And it looks like RC2 is now available. I'm sure it was RC1 when I downloaded it a couple of days ago.
To: ALL6 of 7
I installed it on my phone. The menu is super smooth, better than on my computer and it plays SD stuff really well but struggles with HD videos.
To: Chris (CHRISSS) 7 of 7
I'll have to check the version I have installed.