Give me my share you thieving git! :@

From: 99% of gargoyles look like (MR_BASTARD)30 Oct 2012 09:13
To: All 1 of 3
Yes, you Baidu (sorry, tried to post this to you, but BH won't let me)! I see your profits are up 60%, on the back of skimming my brilliant prose from this site no doubt. Now it's time to hand over my share before I get shouty@U!

Incidentally, this struck me as odd:
quote:

Analysts said there could be challenges on the horizon, however, as Baidu's fourth quarter revenue projection came in below expectations.

Baidu, which is listed in New York, said Monday revenue in the October to December period will range from 6.16-6.35bn yuan. Economists had estimated about 6.14bn yuan for that period.

Now, I'm no financial wizzkid or anything, but I thought that 6.16-6.35 was greater than 6.14, and so the projection is above analysts' expectations. But then financial/market analysts are cunts.

To: 99% of gargoyles look like (MR_BASTARD) 2 of 3
Are these the same analysts who consistently shit on Apple for not meeting expectations, despite it being the richest company in the world with no sign of slowing down?
From: 99% of gargoyles look like (MR_BASTARD)30 Oct 2012 13:05
To: af (CAER) 3 of 3
Yes, I believe that they may also be the same analysts who my employer is trying to please ... by axing over 2000 jobs. I fucking hate analysts, they add nothing but cost jobs. May they all rot in damnation's hellfire!