I made a thing

To: Some call me... (PSYCHO_GEEZER) 4 of 7
Aha, the Galaxy Ace thing is good to know, thanks; seems the 'touchstart' event isn't implemented as widely as Id hoped. Eash to fix, though, and in the meantime you can (or should be able to) use the browser back/forward buttons, if you're really that interested in WoW pets :D
To: af (CAER) 5 of 7

Using Dolphin Browser HD on a HTC Sensation there's an odd issue. I'll try and screen shot it later.

Basically, you select a pet and it works fine. Go back and it works fine, but if you scroll down Dolphin does a thing on all pages where it hides the tab bar of the browser to give more screen space for the page. When you select a pet in this stage the pet name is hidden because it's in the space where the tab bar has reappeared but the page hasn't scrolled appropriately. It's definitely a Dolphin issue, but maybe worth noting.

To: ANT_THOMAS 6 of 7
Hurm, that's odd :-( it's issues like this that make me want a whole pile of phones to test on. Not as cheap as testing on multiple desktop browsers, though :D
To: af (CAER) 7 of 7

Actually, I take it back.

It turns out the tab bar at the top disappears after a few seconds and reveals the hidden part of the page. I was somehow being too quick. Move along, nothing to see here!