I made a thing

To: ALL1 of 7
Hello! I made another thing, this time for somebody else :O

It is a thing for listing the pets one may acquire for one's World of Warcraft character(s), and also the means to add/edit such.

The URL is this:
http://caerphoto.com/minipetter/

I would very much like some feedback on the functionality and design of the page - is it clear how to use it? I realise it's a pretty simple page, and also quite basic in terms of visuals - we're not yet at the stage where visual frills are something we're paying much attention to; the focus for now is on usability, although suggestions would be welcome for teh pretties.

Regarding that last point, I'd also like to hear what it's like on various flavours of mobile browser, ideally phone and tablet both - I've tested it on my iPhone and on an iPad, but that's as much as I can do in that front.
To: af (CAER) 2 of 7
works fine in chrome on vista
To: af (CAER) 3 of 7

Very clear how to use it.

Fine in Chrome Windows 7.
Not so fine on Galaxy ACE standard software internet access thingie. Page loads fine, choose a pet fine, info displayed fine. Click 'Back to pet list' and sweet fa happens.

To: Some call me... (PSYCHO_GEEZER) 4 of 7
Aha, the Galaxy Ace thing is good to know, thanks; seems the 'touchstart' event isn't implemented as widely as Id hoped. Eash to fix, though, and in the meantime you can (or should be able to) use the browser back/forward buttons, if you're really that interested in WoW pets :D
To: af (CAER) 5 of 7

Using Dolphin Browser HD on a HTC Sensation there's an odd issue. I'll try and screen shot it later.

Basically, you select a pet and it works fine. Go back and it works fine, but if you scroll down Dolphin does a thing on all pages where it hides the tab bar of the browser to give more screen space for the page. When you select a pet in this stage the pet name is hidden because it's in the space where the tab bar has reappeared but the page hasn't scrolled appropriately. It's definitely a Dolphin issue, but maybe worth noting.

To: ANT_THOMAS 6 of 7
Hurm, that's odd :-( it's issues like this that make me want a whole pile of phones to test on. Not as cheap as testing on multiple desktop browsers, though :D
To: af (CAER) 7 of 7

Actually, I take it back.

It turns out the tab bar at the top disappears after a few seconds and reveals the hidden part of the page. I was somehow being too quick. Move along, nothing to see here!