EPUB validation trouble

To: FSkeltonshead (FRANCIS SKELTON) 4 of 28

Hello! Welcome! Tea?

I know nothing about EPUB validation, but quite a lot about pub validation (how good the beers are, ease of getting tables, whether the toilets are comfortable enough to get a decent night's sleep in, that kind of thing).

Message 38352.5 was deleted
To: FSkeltonshead (FRANCIS SKELTON) 6 of 28
Have you tried Sigil? I don't know anything about this but your effort of making a film made me look and apparently this is wysiwyg and recently got validation built into it. http://code.google.com/p/sigil/downloads/list
To: FSkeltonshead (FRANCIS SKELTON) 7 of 28
I don't know anything about epub but I enjoyed your video enormoussssly (y,j).

<makes a nice cup of ceylon and a slice of chocolate fudgecake for Frank>
To: Kenny J (WINGNUTKJ) 8 of 28

Oh yeah?

Impress me with your pub knowledge.

Name the three greatest beers in the world (this is a trick question).

Name two good pubs in the centre of Manchester.

What is the other colour of Newcastle Ale?

Where is your favourite pub and why?

Bring it.

To: milko 9 of 28

Good tip.

I am already looking at this but I don't know that I have the most recent with validation. I will look at this next.

Cheers ya fucka.

To: Drew (X3N0PH0N) 10 of 28

I hope to do more of them.

If you like my line of shite have a look at www.skeltonshead.com and let me know what you think.

;)

To: Drew (X3N0PH0N) 11 of 28
Thanks about video.
To: FSkeltonshead (FRANCIS SKELTON) 12 of 28
I'd like to know the good pubs in Manchester answer. I should know it but don't. Maybe the Marble Arch for its range of beer and nice food, it's not quite centre though.
To: ANT_THOMAS 13 of 28
There's a decent ale pub down a side street somewhere in the centre. I've only ever been there pissed though, so no idea how to find it or what it's called :$
EDITED: 5 Apr 2011 20:47 by KOSWIX
To: koswix 14 of 28
No name?
To: ANT_THOMAS 15 of 28
CAN'T YOU READ, COLLEGE BOY? :@
To: koswix 16 of 28
Did you buy a hat?
To: DrBoff (BOFF) 17 of 28
Not on that occasion. I feel hat buying is best accompanied by yorkshire pudding eating.
To: koswix 18 of 28
I really can't :$
To: ANT_THOMAS 19 of 28
{{{secret post editting}}}
To: koswix 20 of 28
:@
To: FSkeltonshead (FRANCIS SKELTON) 21 of 28
Manchester pubs: Keko Moku for it's cocktails, The Molly House for it's clientèle.
To: FSkeltonshead (FRANCIS SKELTON) 22 of 28
That's a bit combatative for this kind of forum, don't you think? You wouldn't get in the pub with an attitude like that.

But anyway:

The three greatest beers in the world are, in no particular order:
  • The one waiting for you at the bottom of the hill after a long hillwalk on a warm summer's day.
  • The one you buy your best mate when he meets you in the pub to tell you his bad/good news.
  • The one your best mate buys you when you meet him in the pub to tell him your bad/good news.

Or, if we're talking actual beers, there are far too many to even count, but funnilly enough, none of them are Stella Artois. I'm quite partial to William's Brothers entire range, but Midnight Sun deserves a special mention for being so dark that Vikings believe that when they burn their dead chieftans in their longboats, the ashes end up in this beer. Big Rock Brewery in Calgary did a lovely pale ale called Grasshopper which I enjoyed a summer of drinking, and whichever is the most stupidly named beer in the Maltings in York whenever we're in for a meat, especially if Manthrob's buying.

I have never been to the centre of Manchester, so I'll say that one will be a proper old man's pub with a load of original features still intact, and an interesting and constantly changing selection of real ales. The other will have good music, a decent choice of beer beyond the usual Stella and Carling guff, and a good mix of clientelle, for the thoroughly disreputable to the ridiculously pretentious.

I'm going to guess that the other colour of Newcastle Ale is red - my knowledge of the beers of that area extends only as far as knowing about dog and Double Maxim.

My favourite pub is Nice and Sleazy in Glasgow. Why? To many reasons to list, but some of them include:
It's nice.
It's sleazy.
It's got an amazing jukebox.
It has a fine and varied selection of drinks, including a small but excellent range of single malts and, um, Buckfast.
It does the Sleazyburger: the burger by which I judge all other burgers.
I've been to tons of amazing gigs, club nights, nights out, celebrations, commiserations, light sessions, heavy sessions, casual pints after work, lunches, dinners, quick sleazyburgers before heading to gigs and generally have always had amazing times.
It attracts all kinds of interesting people, and I've had all kinds of interesting conversations with them. That bit about thoroughly disreputable and ridiculously pretention up there? I was thinking of the mix of folk in Sleazys. Admittedly, I was also thinking of Manthrob who manages combine both in one svelte package.
To: Kenny J (WINGNUTKJ) 23 of 28

:-o You will take me to your "Nice and Sleazy" when we do the curry meat.

There's one good thing about Buckfast...