IE9

To: ALL1 of 8
Seems a bit borked with teh, it either truncates my post or says cannot post as no content in message. Seeing as it's now final probably worth fixing!
To: Ixion 2 of 8
You're gonna have to give me some more clues, because I'm posting this from IE9 right now and there are no problems with length that I can see, although we'll soon find out if that's really the case after I press the Post button.

It would be more helpful if you could copy and paste the exact message you're receiving, whether it's a error message that appears in the HTML or a Javascript alert style error and where it is, i.e. are you using the full fat post page or the quick reply?

And, I did test both the IE9 technical preview and public beta with Beehive before release and the only problem was with a double scrollbar that appeared occasionally in message pane on the technical preview, but was gone by the time of the beta so I presumed it was an IE9 bug that got fixed.

And, and, Beehive even makes use of IE9's msapplication-task to allow you to pin the site to your Windows 7 taskbar and have right click access to areas of the forum.
To: Matt 3 of 8
See the attached screen grab! I'm using IE9 on Windows 7 SP1 with every update under the sun installed, seems to work fine in Firefox and Chrome on the same PC.
Attachments:
To: Ixion 4 of 8
Ahh, you're using TinyMCE. That'll be where the bug is, not Beehive. I have upgraded to the latest release, consider this post a test to see if it fixes it.
To: Ixion 5 of 8
That's a yes.
To: Matt 6 of 8
Had to clear my internet cache as well, just in case anyone else is suffering from the same thing. Thanks for the fix Matt.
To: Matt 7 of 8
Have you considered using YUI Editor? It's on the Yahoo! and Google Javascript CDN servers, might help bandwidth etc.
To: THERE IS NO GOD BUT (RENDLE) 8 of 8
First time I've heard of YUI Editor (I've used the YUICompressor). I shall have a look at it sometime.