What happened to Trig?

To: JonCooper 17 of 24
My only issue with him was that he made about as much sense and had about as much social awareness as an autistic 6 year old. It got tedious fast. At least the autistic 6 year old has cuteness and smartness on his side.
EDITED: 29 Nov 2010 16:26 by YVE
To: Gobfounded (YVE) 18 of 24
he never bugged me much at all
and this place is a lot quieter and duller without him
this lot hardly post much these days
To: JonCooper 19 of 24
If anything this place is a lot more lively than it ever was (I don't have the stats to back that up, but it feels busier lately). To give him credit for the downturn in posts is missing the obvious. If anything, it'll be the likes of Twitter and Facebook, both of which have caused a decline in popularity of most web forums, rather than him.

Every thread he ever posted in turned to shit.

Every time I read one of his posts, and the inevitable barrage of shit from him and everyone else that followed it, I lost the will to bother reading the rest of the thread and often moved on to the next one without reading the rest of the posts, whether they were from him or not.

And more times than I dare to admit I marked as read the entire forum and went and looked at something else instead.
To: Matt 20 of 24
It has been a lot busier in the last few weeks, or month or so. This is probably down to a few new members who are posting more, which no doubt encourages replies from the rest of us!
From: 99% of gargoyles look like (MR_BASTARD)29 Nov 2010 20:17
To: Matt 21 of 24
Reading his posts was like watching someone shit themselves in public. Revolting, but oddly compelling from a distance.
From: 99% of gargoyles look like (MR_BASTARD)29 Nov 2010 20:18
To: ANT_THOMAS 22 of 24
And your replies encourages me to reply. Post something interesting, Antoine, so that I can reply to you.
Message 37874.23 was deleted
To: SMD 24 of 24
Alistair, daAAArlin!?