Bigot

To: Mr (M00RL0CK) 31 of 38
It's a funny one. I thought that Cameron was awful in it, yet a lot of polls have him down as the winner. This is despite him constantly trotting out the old "waste" cliché (which sounds good, but is just utterly unrealistic) and the fact that he was repeatedly accused of inheritance tax breaks for the rich (amongst other things) and which he just ignored and would not answer. Last week when accused of something incorrectly, he immediately and strenuously denied the accusation. The fact that he didn't this time around tells its own story about the truth of these allegations.
To: Dave!! 32 of 38
I thought Cameron was positively foamy. I was waiting for his head to turn form orange to bright white and then explode rather messily all over the shiny set.
To: Dave!! 33 of 38
That's what annoyed me about Cameron, that he didn't directly answer those important questions about inheritance tax. That said, the other two annoyed me by going into 'Paxman Mode' and repeatedly saying 'yes or no?' or 'answer the question David' when Cameron went on the defensive or ignored the point completely.
EDITED: 30 Apr 2010 11:28 by GRAPHITONE
To: graphitone 34 of 38
At least they didn't threaten to overrule him. :-)
To: Dave!! 35 of 38

They'd still be debating now if they had!

I liked Dimbleby's style as well, he didn't cut them off as their minute ended like Alastair Stewart did, he allowed a bit of leniency.

To: ALL36 of 38
quote:
big·ot   /ˈbɪgət/ Show Spelled[big-uht]
–noun
a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

TBH, that sounds like quite a lot of people, including Mr.Brown
To: Oscarvarium (OZGUR) 37 of 38
Eastern Europe.
To: Oscarvarium (OZGUR) 38 of 38
MI6 have looked into it and it seems that they are coming from this place called Eastern Europe.