Weird coding request

To: ALL1 of 9
I have a client - a games company - which is designing a proof-of-concept pilot for an MMORPG. The Indian company putting the game together is claiming that at this stage it has included a load of functionality that can't yety be seen because the UI functionality is not yet implemented at the front end. The games uses the torque engine.

Would anybody in the possie feel qualified & able to inspect the code against a list of claimed functionality & determine whether they have done what they claimed? You would not be required to determine whether it was any good, or was going to work; just whether it was there.

There's a couple of hundred brick as modest payment for the task.

Let me know here or pm me if you're interested.
To: Manthorp 2 of 9
What language is the thing coded in? I'd assume C++?
To: Dave!! 3 of 9
I wouldn't; assumption is pointless when you've got the Internet at your fingertips. :P

Torque 3D's runtime code is implemented using C++, while tools are written in C++ and TorqueScript, our proprietary game scripting language.
To: Peter (BOUGHTONP) 4 of 9
I can bung The Game Programmer's Guide to Torque in the post to anybody prepared to take on the job.
To: ALL5 of 9
BERMP!
To: Manthorp 6 of 9
Hm, I didn't offer earlier in case there was anyone less busy and/or that might need/want the bricks more than I do, but as that doesn't appear to be the case I can probably have a look.

Anyway, I'm off out now for the evening, so (if nobody else suddenly offers) go ahead and pm or email relevant details and stuff. :)
To: Peter (BOUGHTONP) 7 of 9
Brill, thanks BP.

I'm on the train back from London, but I'll try to PM you details tonight. If not, tomorrow.
To: Peter (BOUGHTONP) 8 of 9
I resisted the urge to offer, as I've already got more on than I can handle.
To: THERE IS NO GOD BUT (RENDLE) 9 of 9
Thanks for considering it anyway, Rendlibobs. BeeP is most kindly on with the job for me.