Arrangements

To: ALL51 of 57
yeah.. Ffs. We're making the pilot this wednesday. Who's in?
To: Lucy (X3N0PH0N) 52 of 57

As a gentleman who both used to livein Bath AND has frequent baths, I can assure you that you are wrong.

Any attempt at retaliation will be interpreted as racism against the people of Bath.

To: Mouse 53 of 57
I'm up for it if you wish to add a dash of Last of the Summer Alzheimer's to the mix.
To: ALL54 of 57
Good, what can be the subjects?
To: Mouse 55 of 57
Steve's balls
Rendle's fence/funny
A quick skim through whichever newspaper is closest to you
Tea and how to brew it
Fozza's object of gadget-obsession for the month
Best web/flash game you've played in the last week or two
Interview with the Vampire Matt
Mouse's latest local-band-that-no-one-will-ever-hear-of-again obsession
To: ALL56 of 57
I predict Manthorp's ramblings will engender a following like Wogan's morning show.

As an aviation nerd, I like the format of the Airplane Geeks podcast, a weekly podcast about the world of aircraft and stuff.

They start off with a brief inrto, then the news (a la Top Gear I suppose), then they have a guest, some "this week in aviation" historical stuff, then they cut to the Australia desk (the main show is set in the US) after some fans contacted them and said they'd like to cover QANTAS and suchlike. Finally it's an outro, some cool closing music, then a blooper reel.

Each week these guys (four hosts in the US and two on the Aussie desk) put out a 90 minute show. It's quite impressive logistically, and usually very interesting... if you're into that sort of thing.
To: Rich 57 of 57
Like an unholy cross between Russell Brand and Wogan, with a touch of Joss Ackland. Rogan Josh.