Why? What have I done wrong?

To: ALL1 of 18

I got put here cause you dont like my views?

How gay. Pretty sad and low down rotten tbh.

What have I done wrong?

Hitler run this forum? No freedom of speech?
Fair hearings?

What exactly have I done wrong?

To: revlish 2 of 18
quote:
I got put here cause you dont like my views?

I've never seen you express a 'view', really. So no.

quote:
Hitler run this forum? No freedom of speech?
Fair hearings?

No, no freedom of speech. Nowhere has freedom of speech, stephen. Some places (countries, for example) have rules or 'laws' (as they are called when they pertain to countries and are enforced via state-sanctioned violence) governing free speech and free expression etc. but I know of nowhere which allows it outright. Even simple social situations (friends meeting, say) are governed by ideas as to what is acceptable in terms of taste, decency, politeness, etiquette etc..

quote:
What have I done wrong?

You breached etiquette on multiple occasions. People explained those breaches to you and also how to avoid doing it again, yet you continued to do it.

quote:
What exactly have I done wrong?

Exactly? Well there's the above.

Moreover there's the fact that you seem to be (and I think this is a large part of the reason for the behaviour described above) incredibly selfish and self-centred. You don't have discussions with people, you share your rudimentary opinions and speculations on the most banal of subjects and then hurl insults at anyone who attempts to converse with you.

The things you post tend to be unintelligent, unimportant and boring and your perspective on them always seems to be a selfish one. It's always about how some trivial thing affects you, how your perceived rights are being infringed or how you are unable to get something you want.

I don't remember even once seeing you express empathy or just concern for another being (human or otherwise). I've never seen you express gratitude towards the people who tried to help you or offer you yet another last chance.

For myself, I could and did ignore all of that. I don't really like to see any problem solved through exclusion and I think it would've been selfish of us to do that to solve this problem. I'd rather suffer the mild inconvenience of your drivel in the hope that being here educates you as to how people act than ban you.

You've had a lot of goodwill at times - when you attracted fuckwits from some other place you'd pissed off, people here defended you. Even people known for baiting you stood up for you against their insults etc..

But rather than thanking them and learning from that, you act in your usual childish, self-centred way and squander what goodwill you had.

But again, that doesn't bother me massively. I'm an optimist and I tend to think/hope you'll learn eventually.

What did it for me was when you (inadvertently) got a member of this forum listed (with picture) on a site which is run by neo-nazis with the sole purpose of making other neo-nazis aware of 'leftists' so they can go and give them a kicking/trash their place of business/harass or attack their family etc..

Ok, that wasn't directly your fault. But you and I had a fairly lengthy PM conversation where I asked you to leave either this forum or the other forum/chatroom for a while - not both, just one or the other - and let things cool down a bit. Ok, it wouldn't have helped all that much but it might've made a difference and really I was looking for a token gesture. Something that told me you fucking cared just a tiny fucking bit that you'd put a member of this forum and the people they care about in actual physical danger.

You responded over and over with childish shit like "why should I suffer? It wasn't my fault". And that just pisses me off.

I don't dislike you. But I hate that you would put someone else in danger out of sheer selfishness. I'd gladly cave your fucking face in for that.
EDITED: 27 Dec 2007 03:12 by X3N0PH0N
To: Lucy (X3N0PH0N) 3 of 18
(woot) Hear Hear, very well said.
To: Lucy (X3N0PH0N) 4 of 18
Hope you're not expecting him to read all that.
To: ALL5 of 18
He's not going to be reading anything anymore
To: Lucy (X3N0PH0N) 6 of 18
He got someone listed on redwatch?!?! 8-O
To: koswix 7 of 18
Hi.
To: Mouse 8 of 18

8-O

He got /you/ listed on redwatch?

To: Lucy (X3N0PH0N) 9 of 18

Now that's a lengthy post to be proud of. Very coherent and very well put.

<applauds>

To: Mouse 10 of 18
Holy shit, I didn't remember/realise that had happened.
To: ANT_THOMAS 11 of 18

Likewise :S

*beats up lefty mouse*

To: koswix 12 of 18

I've have investigated and he is indeed there for all to see, address included.

Stuff like this really does make me very angry.

To: ANT_THOMAS 13 of 18

I fucking detest redwatch/C18 and all that bollocks. A lot of my friends and colleagues are listed on there.

I tend to check it every few months to see if anyone's been added (me, for instance :| , so far I'm not on it) but I've never chekced the Bradford page before.

To: koswix 14 of 18
Fuck knows Mouse deserves it though. Girly-haired pinko faggot.
To: Manthorp 15 of 18
don't get me started on that lefty tart.
To: Manthorp 16 of 18
You're just jealous because I'm one of the most active Reds in Bradford.
To: Mouse 17 of 18
The only thing red about you is the rash you invariably leave behind after 'visiting'.
To: revlish 18 of 18
You were born. Enough?