clubbed to death

To: ALL1 of 3
quote:
"Ministry Of Sound have a reputation to maintain as a cutting edge establishment given to pushing underground music to a reputable crowd who thrive on new talent... blah blah blah.

Bollocks - Ministry Of Sound is dedicated to pushing music 5 years past it's sell by date to a clientele who would never notice because they are more preoccupied with how they look, what they are seen drinking and just how bloody great they think they are thanks to a few lines of expensive Colombian powder. But you won't read that in Ministry magazine - they'll be too preoccupied trying to sell you a 'Ministry Of Sound' puffa jacket.

Think I'm joking? My how original those 'Chillout Sessions' must seem to a crowd who have only just jumped on the chill-out bandwagon after experiancing Cafe Del Mar when they last went out to Ibiza (it must be good, Ministry mag recommends it!) - sorry folks, The Orb and others were doing it better in '93. Mind you it probably seemed better then because anyone in a chill out room back in them days was there because they loved the music and there was not a hint of Gucci or Paul Smith to be seen.

Something cutting edge for the punters? Top move - send 'Judge' Jules out to buy all the trance that even Return To The Source would deem to shite to play to even thier most tripped out punter. Tell your customers that it's THE BIG THING at the moment - they wouldn't be seen dead in a hippy hole like Escape From Satsuma so will probably take your word for it!

If you want a reason why there is so much benal drivel going on in dance music, a reason to complain about extortianate prices to get into a club to hear someone play other peoples records for silly money, a reason to moan about many clubs charging stupid money for a bottle of water or just a reason to hate the armies of brainless morons lining the check-out of Top Shop every Saturday morning, I'll give you three words for free... Ministry Of Sound. Enjoy - it's the only time you'll get something connected to that organisation for nothing.
9pm 'til I come? Cold Day In Hell more like!"

http://www.discogs.com/label/Ministry+Of+Sound
How correct can one man be?
But hell! WHEN THE FUCK IS THE HOUSE MUSIC IMPLOSION GONNA OCCUR?
Back then it was all about bass, now its about treble electro. Bass is soul, bass is a feeling. House is a feeling.
I just want the implosion so I can say "haha, i was 16 in 1990"
I was born in 1974 ! I was born at the perfect time.
I was going full time clubbing when I was 20 in 1994, i say and lived through the best times............. I STOP BEFORE I RAMBLE. You all get the point though.
Rendle dont toss away mid 90s clubbing ou buffon.
I know rendle was a clubber you see. He knows it.
I wish Hed Kandi and Ministry Of SOund would die already tbh.

Gimma a dark club, with a concrete floor and a top notch sound system any day. Fuck the bling and wood floor factor, its all about the music.
To: Username 2 of 3
quote:
benal drivel
To: Username 3 of 3
quote:
clubbed to death

I thought perhaps this was going to be self-referential. Such a shame.