hey boys hey girl, geeks in a pub LMAO

To: spinning_plates 18 of 42

i agree with cutting pubes
makes my dick look bigger
i want ladies so think i have a massive dick

To: Username 19 of 42
Considering you were born in 1974, I don't think you quite qualify to call me, born in 1983 "son" since you would have had to be spunking it up aged 9, not to mention you would have had to have had, y'know... sex! Ha!

As it happens I don't have time travel capabilities either, but it just also happens to be that you don't need them to listen to music from was composed previous to your birth. You may, for instance, have heard of such wonders of technology as the vinyl disc which allows one to reproduce sounds recorded previously on a new-fangled device known commonly as a gramophone.

Also, since these pieces were composed and carefully written down as sheet music, it remains entirely possible for people born after the composition to recreate the music in the fashion intended by the composer (albeit with a little live interpretation, which only adds to the individuality of each performance) through a practise known as "playing a musical instrument".

quote:
im not interested in anything outside my life span

Is a false statement, or at least incomplete, since you are clearly not only not interested in anything outside your lifespan, but also anything outside your current caged mind-set du jour.
To: spinning_plates 20 of 42

your a student arnt you?
get a job

To: Username 21 of 42
quote:
you truely are an idiot

Ha! Irony at its finest.

quote:

i really do wanna meet you to knock some sence up in yo head

I don't think you really do want to meet me, in fact it seems you repeatedly refuse to meet anyone from the Internet. I can understand that since we're not even real people, so what would be the point of trying to meet us anyway? You'd obviously only end up going to some train station to sit around all day and find that all the people who said they were going to meet you there don't turn up because they're just a collection of pixels and code on the Teh server.

Moving on to knocking some "sence up in yo head" you are demonstrating once again that if anyone needs some knocking to get some sense in their head, it is you. It is quite obvious that you cannot even construct a valid sentence without revealing your intellect to be approximately equivalent to that of a 4 year old. Certainly I have seen four-year-olds who can more adequately express their opinions.

quote:
house music inst obscure or very specific

What criteria must something meet before is becomes obscure and specific? If house music isn't obscure or specific, then I'm pretty damn sure that taking apart computers isn't since there are, almost certainly, more people who are into the latter than than the former.

I win, again!
To: Username 22 of 42
quote:
i agree with cutting pubes
makes my dick look bigger
i want ladies so think i have a massive dick

You blatantly missed the subtle undertone of my message, which, to spell it out, suggested that you cut you cock off. Try going back to my original post, reading it again and seeing if you can figure out how it was I tried to imply that is what you should do from my words...

As for making your dick look bigger - I'm not sure you could be a much bigger dick, since it seems like you're already putting maximal effort into attaining massive-dick status as it is. Have you really got that much more to give and, if so, can you go do it somewhere else?
To: spinning_plates 23 of 42

do one
over bloated reply
typical geek lenghty lame over typed crap inane book writing paragraphs
/yawn/ and boring

To: Username 24 of 42

C'est faux, tabarnac! Je ne suis pas une étudiant!

Je travail temps plein pour une compagnie du recherche en marketing, tu grande tête-carre!

To: spinning_plates 25 of 42
i dont do french
To: Username 26 of 42
quote:
do one
over bloated reply
typical geek lenghty lame over typed crap inane book writing paragraphs
/yawn/ and boring

Yes, but I win!

DYS?
To: Username 27 of 42
Dude, you don't do English...
To: spinning_plates 28 of 42

look
do one
die today
die soon

To: Username 29 of 42

I'm sorry, but because of your inability to properly express your mangled thoughts through the medium of textual representation of ideas and emotions on the virtual medium that is the Internet, I seem to have lost your plot (if there ever was one). Hence, I must ask:

"do one what?"

Oh and regarding the "die today, die soon" stuff - that isn't very nice is it? I don't like you, but I didn't tell you to go die. Cutting your cock off would suffice, or your nutsack, one way or the other as long as your seed does not propagate.

To: spinning_plates 30 of 42
look fuck off
To: Username 31 of 42
Make me!
To: spinning_plates 32 of 42

i said that cause i cant make you fuck off
its the internet its not real

To: Username 33 of 42

ooh well i got him to fuck off with my internet not-real will power

bye bye spinning twats

To: Username 34 of 42
quote:
i said that cause i cant make you fuck off

Indeed. That being the entire point. We can't make you fuck off and neither can you make us fuck off. I'm reasonably happy to accept that, we'll see how you manage.

quote:
its the internet its not real

Deary me. Having early told you not to bother repeating yourself, I'll simply muse over how long one would have to keep this up before you are forced to acknowledge that the Internet is as real as it gets, particularly for you, baby!
To: Username 35 of 42
quote:
bye bye spinning twats

Oh, tara! Where are you going?
To: spinning_plates 36 of 42
reply reply and the replys keep on coming
To: spinning_plates 37 of 42
your leaving do one