Part one

To: Username 6 of 18

So 96, no more Area or Tunnel. :(
Once I took teh Ayr mates to Area and some times to the Tunnel.
In Mail room I met Greg. By that time I had well and truely forgotten about the Atari. THink it was in the attik by 1996, and I remember selling the Mega Drive + games to someone in the Council. Im sure I sold it when I was going to Cardonald in 93-94.
I cant think what the hell I did without a gaming system. To busy going out with YTS or HNC mates to bother really.
One lunch time me and Greg went down to Dixons in 1996 and I bought a PLaystation One. £400 in a 2 year payment scheme. What a system, going from flat scrollers on the ST and Mega Drive to 3D heaven on the PS One. I used to take it around to his flat, which was right next door to his parents to play that football game.... ahhh the one with the Leftfiled song in its title screen. Forget the games name. Borrowed my Dads white Skoda. My Dad bought our first car in the 80s. Silver Datsun Sunny late 80s. Couple of them new Skodas in 90s, then a Vectra and Astra - 97 - 2006.
I fucked up the brakes on the Skodas. Every MOT it was new brake time. Used to make tapes for the trip to Ayr.
So Greg said come out, and we used to goto Glasgow all the time. Archoas, Tunnel and The Arches. He had met a someone, Lisa. She was a student living in Glasgow road and she was the one that got Greg into drugs, who then got me into drugs. Drugs when goiing out clubbing. Then we met his mate Paul who joined in with the clubbing and drugs, driving us everywhere in his works white deasel Astra.
No taxi's. GrreaaaaT. Parked at the MCP car park right opposite The Tunnel in Glasgow.
After the Mail room I was offered a job in the Logistics Dept. So I took it and bought 2x 1200s and a Kam Made2Fade mixer.

To: Username 7 of 18

This is where my misery begins. I didnt realise it then........
I got moved and my £900 a week job was ceased.
I didnt seem to take hold of the job and was doing it too slowely.
Late 96, I was in moved over back to main building and doing office work in the Distribution office untill Dec. 06.
Phoned Allstaff Jan 07 and was doing office, filing, phone, data input work, untill Dec 07.
1997 was a grand year. Drugs, buying vinyl, doing mixes for friends, on cassette, and going to Cream nights @ The Tunnel every month.
98 Greg phone me at, Mail room are looking for temp in Mail Room for 4 months. I says yes. 98 carried on from 97 really.
By that time, I think parents house was bought, we had new double glazing windows, new doors, new bathroom, house alarm, new Dolby Pro Logic Toshiba TV with Nicam VHS player/recorder, satelllite TV and Packard Bell PC. A work colleige suggested the PC for my Dad. by that time my dad who had worked in Scottish Power for 20+ years was made redundant and working in a Glasgow Road Estate Agents.
I was still Wipe Outing and TEkkening untill the cows came home. But I think my Dad bought PC Format and I had a read at it.
Then Paul (Barrhead) sold me Quake 1 and that was that.
98 it was all slowing down. It was more Furry Murrys Paisley than The Tunnel Glasgow. And Greg was getting into some bird at The Tunnel, while Lisa and hm were living together, moved to Paisley (street where the Cart is).
I was getting more naively into the PC, arsing about with some 3D software like a loony. After Cardonald finish I applyed for some Design Engeerniing course but I never got in. I done a portfolio, I had plently of paper, paints, charcol and pastels etc left over from the H Art, plus I was bought a draughting board when I was at school, so I had bits left over. So I was into design kinda. I remeber going loppy to Intro sequences.
I remeber going gaga at the Terminator 2 footage on the Atari Ste.
I remember plenty of intros including the Another World one.
So, I got into some 3D in the Packard Bell, then in the Daily Record saw a peace on HNC Digital Media at Dundee, the only college to do that couse. Think it was showing off some lame animation from Godzilla and other 3D games stuff. Whats the software studio up there?
Anyways. Went to Dundee, got a flat with some goths. I was naive and stupid, and never thought things through. So I took the flat and got a lock put on the door, bought a Sony ghetto blaster and got 90% on HNC Digital Media. Applied for crazy 3d jobs in late 99 early 2000, bought 3D Studio Max 3 book then got bored and stopped in late 2001.

To: Username 8 of 18
I cant bear to talk about anything after the 90s, cause its just misery after thta.
To: Username 9 of 18
are we gonna get the history of trig pt 2 ? i know ya piss me off trig , but your entertaining to say the least . :J
To: ALL10 of 18
8-O
To: els 11 of 18

This is the twat, that will chat in SoulSeek PM but wont reply to a "hello Chris" in the OLDSKOOL 88 94 room.
Do one.
Im merging into SoulSeek with a new username. You wont ever find me.
And iv blocked http://www.myspace.com/silver_stephen from myspace.
MySpace which is > http://www.myspace.com/silverstephen
Keep adding people from my friends list inane boy. Makes no difference to me.

Message 31511.12 was deleted
To: Mr (M00RL0CK) 13 of 18
I worked that out on the 19th of November Two Thousand and Six, Eighteen hundred hours GMT time.
To: Username 14 of 18
what were you doing that you got £900 (or was it £400) a week for but didn't do quick enough ?
To: JonCooper 15 of 18
Sucking off MPs.
To: Mr (M00RL0CK) 16 of 18
Can't be arsed to read his turgid and mis-shapen prose. Did he prove it was Schneebly the janitor all along?.
To: koswix 17 of 18
do you have to do that quickly ?
To: JonCooper 18 of 18
Only if they don't want to get caught.