Part one

To: ALL1 of 18

At 16 In June 1990, I began a summer job in Scottish Power, Stevenson Street, doing office work. I didnt have any friends.
The last outing I remember was Alasdair _________'s 15th or 16th birthday. His mum ran 4 of us to Glasgow cinema to see Tango & Cash.
So I worked away all summer, buying an Atari Ste and a 14" Sony Trinitron TV, sometimes going to cousins to play Atari and on a Saturday or uncle running us to the Barrowlands for St games.
Summer went I got kept on at Scottish power. Had some friends in the Air Cadets. Loiuse a new start asked me out, she lived in Erskine with her mum and sister. I went to see her in some community centre show.
Went over to Erskine a couple of times to see her.
Because I wouldnt kiss her, because i was shy and retiring, one of the female Air Cadets would jibe me about it.
I never got to kiss her.
I think either I left or she did.
I left Scottish Power in March 01.
So summer 91 I did nothing but listen to Steve Wright in the afternoon, pick up some Prodigy Cassette singles, and play with Deluxe Paint on the ST, ooh and buy far to many Ocean games.
My Dad bought me Deluxe paint because, I used to use DEluxe Paint demo that came on the first ST Format I bought in 1990.
So Autum 91 I got a YTS at Renfreshire District Council. I started with 7 or 8 other YTS's. It was a laugh and I stupidly scived my bolllox off, heading for the photocopy, typing or mail room when I got the chance. I didnt take it that seriously.
So I meet new people my age. Two from Foxbar, one from Linwood and one from Glenburn. During day release (Reid Kerr College) we would head for a burger and chips at the 10 Pin Bowling on Renfrew road, playing some Pool on the two tables, watching some MTV on the CRTs, and playing some ARcade or just go for a Bacon Butty and pints at the Stags Head, Renfrew Road.
At that time I was still into the ST and got into some comercial pop Rave music, as well as some U2. It was Alasdiar ______'s that in 1989 let me borrow Rattle & Hum in 1989 which started by interest in U2.
So for 2 YTS years I had jolly time with RD Council. Unfortuntaly some new start YTS that began 6 months before we were all due to finish got a perm. position in the Admin office. So we all finish. Colin got a job in Finance, Jonn went to do an HNC at Reid Kerr and me and Chris went to Cardonald College to do 1 English H and 1 Art H and some other modules.
I met someone there, Colin (2) from Foxbar. He had a heart complaint, but into weight training like me, since mum and dad bought me Wieder trainging kit and exercise time table layouts. I still cant remember when m & d bought me the weights. Think it was when I started the Paisley Air Cadets in 1986.
So I used to goto Colins house on week night and do some wieght training. I remember he bought a Technics CD seperate player at the time. I was still using my late 80s double cassette deck/ FM radio Toshiba "ghetto blaster", with Sony CD player seperate which my Dad bought in 1989 and gave to me in 1991 when he bought a Song CD/Double Cassette Deck/FM radio hifi, with his Scottish Power discount.
1991 was the year i chaned music concepts. I didnt think it was fun buying cassette/cd singles for £4.99 then buying a complete album
for £10-12.

To: Username 2 of 18

So I was beginning to go out and drink @ 18 with my YTS friends. Pool at the High Street Leisure Palace first, then Make For The Border and The Area.
I took Colin (2) to MFT Border once, but he did not like it. I was like. wiit?.
So I never bothered asking Colin (2) out to drink after that.
So we went to college, he was doing different subject and stuff, meaing up sometimes etc.
I was still into my ATari St, but im sure I bought a Mega Drive 92/93.
Atari St was well and truely fading. I think Oceans last game was the Sleeping Walker or that Curly Walkers crisps tie in game, cant recall. I remember playing Lotus Challenge 2 I think in the end. I had at least 20Original Games and about 100 copys from the Barra's.
So because Colin (2) was a dullard I was leaning toward the YTS buddys. We used to goto Carnegies sometimes. Then when John Introduced Keith, we started going to the Tunnel, along with the Thursdays at The Area (Bridge Street) for some House music action.
I got my first snog in there in 93. Took a bird too see the Doors films I met in there.
Done college still saw Colin (2) on week nights etc.
93 John (YTS) suggested I do course he did (HNC Computer Applications). So i did at Reid Kerr College. Colin (1 - YTS) was still working the Council, and John got a job, but I made it some lunch times to shoot some pool at the Leisure Palace.
Most of HNC CA class has peeps from Ayr and shitz. At least 5 or 6. I was 19 in 1993. The rest of the class were old foogies middle aged.
So I got along with the Ayr chaps. One from Stevenson , Killwinning and one from where I cant remember.
So we did The Stags Head thing for a pint and a bacon butty at lunch times etc. Mostly haning about Reid Kerr or going into town for a McDs.

To: Username 3 of 18
quote:
that Curly Walkers crisps tie in game

Push-Over?
To: Username 4 of 18

I met another bird, this time at Reid Kerr. I took her to see Pulp Fiction.
At the same time I was still going to the Area or Tunnel with YTS mates, then sometimes going into Ayr with these HNC CA mates. Lee, Stuart and Paul.
Also had a thing for Samantha from HNC class. But she was a poor one. She had no phone in her house. She had to tell me when she was phoning... I was like hmmm. I dont wanna touch you.. So that fizzled out. She was a dope head. Drugs were still new to me.
So I done my HNC got a loan and went to IBiza with YTS mates, for 10 days. By that time I was well into House and buying some vinyl from Stereo one and a ton of mix CDs and blank tapes - to record Essential Mixes.
One time I took my new Sanyo Hifi and Dads old Turntable to Colin (1) houses and combined it with his stereo hifi and pretended to mix, taking turns to play records. ooh man. Think we saw the first Lottery Draw. We all rushed out to buy Lotto Tickets, beer and crisps.
So wee took drugs in Ibiza and I didnt have a clue what I was doing.
We bought speed and took it up our noses before we went out.. I wish I knew more. I would have taken E by the truck load, but never mind. That was to come in 1997.
So we had a relative ok time in Ibiza. First time there we had a party and these Spaniards come over with hash and pot. I was like wtf, drugs!. Anyways... we partied a little and went to Kaos, Es Paradis, KU, Pacha and Space.
We all got back. I passed my driving test, third time, and got a temp job (Allstaff) with Mellville Dundas in Hillington West, from Aug 95 to April 96.
I think we all got spaced paraniod out. Cause we came back and noone phone each other.. So that was that.
I still kept in contact with Ayr mates went down and stayed with Lee over the weekends at Killwinning.
April 96 got a temp placement with Chiva Group, Renfrew Road, in the mail room, which was cool. :)

To: Username 5 of 18
I think you miss Colin (2)
To: Username 6 of 18

So 96, no more Area or Tunnel. :(
Once I took teh Ayr mates to Area and some times to the Tunnel.
In Mail room I met Greg. By that time I had well and truely forgotten about the Atari. THink it was in the attik by 1996, and I remember selling the Mega Drive + games to someone in the Council. Im sure I sold it when I was going to Cardonald in 93-94.
I cant think what the hell I did without a gaming system. To busy going out with YTS or HNC mates to bother really.
One lunch time me and Greg went down to Dixons in 1996 and I bought a PLaystation One. £400 in a 2 year payment scheme. What a system, going from flat scrollers on the ST and Mega Drive to 3D heaven on the PS One. I used to take it around to his flat, which was right next door to his parents to play that football game.... ahhh the one with the Leftfiled song in its title screen. Forget the games name. Borrowed my Dads white Skoda. My Dad bought our first car in the 80s. Silver Datsun Sunny late 80s. Couple of them new Skodas in 90s, then a Vectra and Astra - 97 - 2006.
I fucked up the brakes on the Skodas. Every MOT it was new brake time. Used to make tapes for the trip to Ayr.
So Greg said come out, and we used to goto Glasgow all the time. Archoas, Tunnel and The Arches. He had met a someone, Lisa. She was a student living in Glasgow road and she was the one that got Greg into drugs, who then got me into drugs. Drugs when goiing out clubbing. Then we met his mate Paul who joined in with the clubbing and drugs, driving us everywhere in his works white deasel Astra.
No taxi's. GrreaaaaT. Parked at the MCP car park right opposite The Tunnel in Glasgow.
After the Mail room I was offered a job in the Logistics Dept. So I took it and bought 2x 1200s and a Kam Made2Fade mixer.

To: Username 7 of 18

This is where my misery begins. I didnt realise it then........
I got moved and my £900 a week job was ceased.
I didnt seem to take hold of the job and was doing it too slowely.
Late 96, I was in moved over back to main building and doing office work in the Distribution office untill Dec. 06.
Phoned Allstaff Jan 07 and was doing office, filing, phone, data input work, untill Dec 07.
1997 was a grand year. Drugs, buying vinyl, doing mixes for friends, on cassette, and going to Cream nights @ The Tunnel every month.
98 Greg phone me at, Mail room are looking for temp in Mail Room for 4 months. I says yes. 98 carried on from 97 really.
By that time, I think parents house was bought, we had new double glazing windows, new doors, new bathroom, house alarm, new Dolby Pro Logic Toshiba TV with Nicam VHS player/recorder, satelllite TV and Packard Bell PC. A work colleige suggested the PC for my Dad. by that time my dad who had worked in Scottish Power for 20+ years was made redundant and working in a Glasgow Road Estate Agents.
I was still Wipe Outing and TEkkening untill the cows came home. But I think my Dad bought PC Format and I had a read at it.
Then Paul (Barrhead) sold me Quake 1 and that was that.
98 it was all slowing down. It was more Furry Murrys Paisley than The Tunnel Glasgow. And Greg was getting into some bird at The Tunnel, while Lisa and hm were living together, moved to Paisley (street where the Cart is).
I was getting more naively into the PC, arsing about with some 3D software like a loony. After Cardonald finish I applyed for some Design Engeerniing course but I never got in. I done a portfolio, I had plently of paper, paints, charcol and pastels etc left over from the H Art, plus I was bought a draughting board when I was at school, so I had bits left over. So I was into design kinda. I remeber going loppy to Intro sequences.
I remeber going gaga at the Terminator 2 footage on the Atari Ste.
I remember plenty of intros including the Another World one.
So, I got into some 3D in the Packard Bell, then in the Daily Record saw a peace on HNC Digital Media at Dundee, the only college to do that couse. Think it was showing off some lame animation from Godzilla and other 3D games stuff. Whats the software studio up there?
Anyways. Went to Dundee, got a flat with some goths. I was naive and stupid, and never thought things through. So I took the flat and got a lock put on the door, bought a Sony ghetto blaster and got 90% on HNC Digital Media. Applied for crazy 3d jobs in late 99 early 2000, bought 3D Studio Max 3 book then got bored and stopped in late 2001.

To: Username 8 of 18
I cant bear to talk about anything after the 90s, cause its just misery after thta.
To: Username 9 of 18
are we gonna get the history of trig pt 2 ? i know ya piss me off trig , but your entertaining to say the least . :J
To: ALL10 of 18
8-O
To: els 11 of 18

This is the twat, that will chat in SoulSeek PM but wont reply to a "hello Chris" in the OLDSKOOL 88 94 room.
Do one.
Im merging into SoulSeek with a new username. You wont ever find me.
And iv blocked http://www.myspace.com/silver_stephen from myspace.
MySpace which is > http://www.myspace.com/silverstephen
Keep adding people from my friends list inane boy. Makes no difference to me.

Message 31511.12 was deleted
To: Mr (M00RL0CK) 13 of 18
I worked that out on the 19th of November Two Thousand and Six, Eighteen hundred hours GMT time.
To: Username 14 of 18
what were you doing that you got £900 (or was it £400) a week for but didn't do quick enough ?
To: JonCooper 15 of 18
Sucking off MPs.
To: Mr (M00RL0CK) 16 of 18
Can't be arsed to read his turgid and mis-shapen prose. Did he prove it was Schneebly the janitor all along?.
To: koswix 17 of 18
do you have to do that quickly ?
To: JonCooper 18 of 18
Only if they don't want to get caught.