The end of an era.

To: ALL1 of 26

Im propably gonna cease watching 21st century films now. Im already half way there with music.
Superman Returns was stained with wank, X-Men was superfishous special effect condasending my eyeballs with illusionous trivel.
Cars lost the plot. Toy Story and Monsters Inc own Cars and all the other droning CGI nonsence donkey Eddy Murphy crap drawn with a mouse images per frames a second.
Looking back Matrix was overwhealming industrial light and TRAGIC, whilst Lord Of The Rings was nearly a master peice in movie film making using CGI.
So, im off to watch Predator 2 or Terminator 2, where special effects had to really to be thought out and implemented well into a film because of its limited use and look.

I will probably embrace all 20th Century music and film from now on in.

http://www.myspace.com/silverstephen

To: Username 2 of 26
at the beginning I thought you were talkig about a newer version of '20th century fox'

by the end I realised you've extended your 90s obsession to include the film world

nice one :D
To: JonCooper 3 of 26

I cant stand it. The hair style. Have you seen that bloke from Pimp My Ride?.
The "electro" music. The lame bands. Wheres the Oasis hard edge come and av a go Rock, or Sgt Peppers, Zooropa, Mansun, Kula Shaker experimental rock?
Wheres Bill Clinton getting a blow job?
Wheres Mr Macphisto?
Wheres Dennis Pennis?

IM OLD. :-((

Only Muse are doing it for me.

To: Username 4 of 26

Hahha. I was watching the Take That ITV program last night, JUST TO SEE THA 90s FASHIONS.
I will even acknoledge Take That, on account they were part of the 90s, and a small cock in the wheel of 90s culture.

To: Username 5 of 26
quote:
Wheres Bill Clinton getting a blow job?

How is a lack of that bad?
To: Ally 6 of 26

Because is better than those war mongering Bushes.

Id rather get a blow job, than bombed to kingdom cum.

To: Username 7 of 26
There is a certain wit in this stream of consciousness - a blow job better than war mongering Bushes.
To: Username 8 of 26
Somebody sent me

quote:
X-Men was superfishous special effect condasending my eyeballs with illusionous trivel.

Over MSN and asked me to guess who it was who had said it.

Not knowing it had come from Teh or anything, I looked at it for a moment and said "Trig?"

Upon hearing it was correct, I immediately had a terrible urge to log on here, find the thread (this one) and tell you to FUCKING GET A SPELL CHECKER YOU WEAK-ASSED TOSS-BUCKET.

Firefox 2.0 comes with one built in, which would have at the very least, allowed you to avoid spelling superficial phonetically thus resulting in a word that looks like the Clapham rail disaster (which incidentally happened on this day in 1988, but I don't suppose you give a shit about that, since it was 2 years too early to be of any relevance to anything) with the words "superficial", "superfluous" and an aquatic animal representing the three trains.

Condescending is spelt condescending and not as if it was a similarly hideous mash of the word anaconda and the English translation of the French word "envoyer".

Furthermore, "illusionous" is not a word (as indicated by the fact that when I retyped it here, Firefox's spell check underlines it) and the other word you were looking for was drivel not trivel, which FF also underlines.

You may live in the frickin' 90's but the rest of us live in the naughties and have discovered such wonders as spell checkers. Although I would have thought you might like them, since I would have said they became popular during the 90's.

Prick. Now that was condescending.
To: spinning_plates 9 of 26
*90s
Message 31452.10 was deleted
To: spinning_plates 11 of 26
quote:
FUCKING GET A SPELL CHECKER YOU WEAK-ASSED TOSS-BUCKET.
You seem to be of the opinion that the atrocious spelling was accidental.

I would advise that you never make that mistake again.

Trig's a troll, remember. Nothing more, nothing less.

I've no doubt that he knows exactly how words are supposed to be spelled (or is it spelt?) and he deliberately posts bollocks like that in order to get such a reaction.

Never think that he doesn't know exactly what he's saying.
To: MrTrent 12 of 26
since there's a spell checker built right into beehive as well I'm thinking you may have a point.
To: JonCooper 13 of 26
I never use it though. Im not a fuckin geek.
To: Username 14 of 26
Trig, it's not geeky to write properly
To: JonCooper 15 of 26

Im typing Jon, im fuckin typing !

T Y P I N G !

To: Username 16 of 26

I can see were well and truly past the honey moon internet faze, and now into the humanising stage.

IM TYPING, AND NOT WRITING !!

Its not Jons fault. Its out theres fault >>> [ppoints [[]]

To: koswix 17 of 26
Thank-you. I knew I'd make a mistake /somewhere/. Should have known better. Point stands though.
To: MrTrent 18 of 26

Unfortunately (because the Internet is not real*) my tone of voice could not properly convey the intent of those words. Which was nothing really. I was just bored and felt like "yelling" at someone :D

*RÀHV!

To: Username 19 of 26

Apparently, you're not a geek. Fine.

Anyway, I still say you should use a spell checker. It's dirt easy and makes conversing on the internet much easier, since people can read what you have to "say" more easily.

To: Username 20 of 26
quote:
Im typing Jon, im fuckin typing !

That much is evident. You are, however, typing badly.