elections

To: AND HIS PROPHET IS (MOHAMED42) 41 of 45
Well, there's the Constitution Party, the Greens and the Libertarians, all of which could technically have won the Presidential election in 2004 if people had stopped complaining that there were only two parties and voted for them.
To: ALL42 of 45

The Liberal Democrats failure to take power has fuck all to do with constituency boundaries, and everything to do with the fact that they're unelectable kiddy-fiddlers, poofters and alcoholics.

Scotland can't be devolved, or we'll just end up stuck to a poverty-stricken wasteland and even more of the piss-stinking bastards will end up in London begging for change. What we will hopefully do when the rightful party get into power is change the rules so that the Scotch MPs can't vote on issues that have been devolved, like education, welfare and health, in England. Obviously Labour have no interest in doing that, since it would fuck whatever tiny majority they have left.

To: THERE IS NO GOD BUT (RENDLE) 43 of 45
Except that I did vote libertarian.
To: AND HIS PROPHET IS (MOHAMED42) 44 of 45
Then I salute you, sir, and you're welcome to sleep with my sister.
To: THERE IS NO GOD BUT (RENDLE) 45 of 45
Outstanding. Except that after this weekend I think it may be three months before I am able to "perform" again.