Will you vote, or have you voted?

Yes: 32 Votes (80.00%)
No: 8 Votes (20.00%)
40 users and no guests have voted.
To: ALL2 of 20

Umm, so yeah. Will you?

Sadly, I won't.

To: Ally 3 of 20

It'll be MY FIRST VOTING EXPERIENCE ^.^!!

Plus I have to walk past the polling booth to get to uni tomorrow, yaysers. I hope it's not scary :(

Perhaps I'll draw a sad face ^.^! Or a cartoon of all the leaders having SEX

To: Ally 4 of 20
Yes, but not legally. I'm not 18 but I'm voting on behalf of one of my brothers, he doesn't care about politics, but I do. Saying that, I am undecided. I was set on LibDem about a week ago but I'm all unsure now :C
To: Ally 5 of 20

dam right im voting.

I wanna see that happless jew in power.

Tony Bler, can suck my dick.

To: Ally 6 of 20
I believe that if you don't vote for no good reason (or at least spoil your ballot somehow) then you are exempt from commenting on the actions of the goverment for the next four years.
To: Dan (HERMAND) 7 of 20
I think it should be compulsory to vote, but I also think there should be a box for "none of these are any good".
To: JonCooper 8 of 20
Aye. "None of the above"
To: Dan (HERMAND) 9 of 20

Well, events have conspired against me.

I was going to go home and vote, but I realised that I didn't have time to after the deadline to register for a postal vote. I could, in theory, go home tomorrow, vote, and come back- however, it'd cost me about £50, and take more than one day, given how far I live from my constituency.

That, coupled with the fact that my constituency is a foregone conclusion anyway means that I'm not prepared to spend a good deal of my own money and my own time to perform such a worthless exercise.

And I'm a fucking politics student.

To: Dan (HERMAND) 10 of 20
That, and...

quote:
I believe that if you don't vote for no good reason (or at least spoil your ballot somehow) then you are exempt from commenting on the actions of the goverment for the next four years.

But a spoilt ballot is a spoilt ballot, and nothing more. By staying where I am and not voting, I am not changing the outcome of anything, if all I was going to do was spoil my ballot.

Basically, like what Jon says, if there was a definate option to show my dissatisfaction, I might use it, but there isn't. So I'll carry on complaining, thank you..
To: Ally 11 of 20
I've voted twice so far, in Romania (different elections). So ner.
To: ANT_THOMAS 12 of 20
Any particular reason why you're suddenly unsure?
To: Dan (HERMAND) 13 of 20
I'd prefer "All these cunts are cunts".
To: Peter (BOUGHTONP) 14 of 20

I'm unsure about the libdems cos they want to abolish tuition fees & other mad shit with money that I don't understand how they plan to do it.

However, I am still voting for them, cos I can't vote for the other 2

To: Peter (BOUGHTONP) 15 of 20

I've realised that I should be voting for my MP and not for the leader, this isn't a presidential election. My MP is good, he is Labour and has rebelled against the Labour government many a time.

Also Blair isn't going to last the full 4 or 5 years and I'm hoping that Brown will get the job which is what I will want.

And for some reason, not sure what, but the LibDems don't seem all that good anymore. No minimum wage, vote for prisoners. I don't mind having to pay for Uni so even though the scrapping of fees would be nice it isn't at the front of my mind.

Also they can't play the war card for me because my MP voted against the war.

To: ANT_THOMAS 16 of 20
It's a bit less simple than that though isn't it - this isn't the local election. But still, mnerg.
To: ANT_THOMAS 17 of 20
Can't you vote locally for labour and nationally for lib dems?

And I'm not sure why people are thinking Blair isn't going to stay the whole time - the only way I can see him going is if the party chucks him out. :/
Message 21746.18 was deleted
To: Mr (M00RL0CK) 19 of 20
7) Chavs should be shot, cooked, and sold to foreigners as an English delicacy, in order to pay for it all.
To: Mr (M00RL0CK) 20 of 20

Why 25%?

Sounds like a quota system to me. Would you want 25% of gays to get married as well?

PEOPLE! VOTE FOR ME!!!

1) Elite Universities: Entry through a cunning system of rope swings, tunnels, doors opened by weights and pulleys and other mechanisms stolen from that TV program where they used to do intelligence tests for squirrels.
2) Look after pensioners more, by relaxing drugs and prostitution laws.
4) Allow gay marriage, outlaw shit.
5) Increased VAT on certain leisurewear items- the so-called "Burberry tax". The sovereigns in sovereign rings to be reclaimed for the crown.
6) Some of that chili cheese I had at ATP
7) The recorder is not a musical instrument and will be removed from the curriculum.
8) Evolution. Every day at 9. All over Alabama. Dinosaurs at 11.