Teh ForumNorthern Invasion

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  Mouse     
37418.41 In reply to 37418.33 
Nowt in the diary for then, our holiday will be out of the way by then, but will have to see, what with the wee nipper in the house ruling our lives now, it's difficult to plan ahead.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Mouse     
37418.42 In reply to 37418.33 
I'm sorry I missed the Northern Meat though, seen the pics and it looks like a fair ol' turnout. Like I said, I was best manning for an old friend, which was ace. The whole day was fantastic, my speech went down well and we got to drive one of these.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  graphitone     
37418.43 In reply to 37418.42 
Nice job. Kos will put you down as a definite then.

Roses are bollocks, Violets are crud, I hate bloody flowers, And much prefer mud.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37418.44 In reply to 37418.42 
Grand!

"Legs up" variants involve the woman raising her legs. These were exceptionally popular in Ancient Greece and were commonly depicted on Attic pottery of the Classical Period. The conspiring women in Aristophanes' Lysistrata likely refer to it when they take an oath "not to lift high their Persian slippers" (οὐ πρὸς τὸν ὄροφον ἀνατενῶ τὼ Περσικά ou pros ton orophon anateuō tō Persika). In one variant, the woman may lift and slightly bend her legs, resting her feet flat on the mattress. This shortens the distance between the vagina and cervix, and it can place more friction on the G-spot.[citation needed] The woman may find this more comfortable than the standard position, and it can allow her to push against the man's thrust, giving her some control over the rhythm.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37418.45 In reply to 37418.42 
I have driven one of those around Thruxton, absolutly amazing. My next goal to have to have one of them by the time I am 50.

Web Shite Mail Me

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Wattsy (SLAYERPUNX)     
37418.46 In reply to 37418.45 
The acceleration is incredible, essentially the thing's just a chassis, engine and transmission with extra like seats and wheels bolted on around it.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37418.47 In reply to 37418.46 

Take your cars* out of the Invasion thread :@

*unless they're tanks.

"Legs up" variants involve the woman raising her legs. These were exceptionally popular in Ancient Greece and were commonly depicted on Attic pottery of the Classical Period. The conspiring women in Aristophanes' Lysistrata likely refer to it when they take an oath "not to lift high their Persian slippers" (οὐ πρὸς τὸν ὄροφον ἀνατενῶ τὼ Περσικά ou pros ton orophon anateuō tō Persika). In one variant, the woman may lift and slightly bend her legs, resting her feet flat on the mattress. This shortens the distance between the vagina and cervix, and it can place more friction on the G-spot.[citation needed] The woman may find this more comfortable than the standard position, and it can allow her to push against the man's thrust, giving her some control over the rhythm.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  koswix      
37418.48 In reply to 37418.47 

Sorry, I have this bad habit of randomising threads. Look what happened to the bleeding edge topic - I've turned a tech thread into something about ice cream parlours.

I'll be better behaved in future. :T

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37418.49 In reply to 37418.48 
That's the beauty of Teh.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37418.50 In reply to 37418.1 
Put myself and Helen down as definites.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  PNCOOL     
37418.51 In reply to 37418.50 
This is going to be one hellavu meat :D

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37418.52 In reply to 37418.1 
I'll be one of them "Probablies" too.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  patch     
37418.53 In reply to 37418.52 
You have to come, you haven't been anywhere near London for a meat for the past few years! And I owe you a pint or three for a few bits.
[...Insert Brain Here...]
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37418.54 In reply to 37418.1 
Put me down as a 'maybe'. It's not looking too good, but I'll see what I can do. And consider celibacy or a smaller font; your sig is making this thread longer to scroll through than 'cracked ball'. Perhaps you could replace it temporarily with 'have a nice cup of tea instead'.

"We all have flaws, and mine is being wicked."
James Thurber, The Thirteen Clocks 1951

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Serg (NUKKLEAR)     
37418.55 In reply to 37418.53 

Do you? Well, I think I owe Mouse a few pints, too, so if you buy him beer, I'll keep myself in soft-drinks and everyone's happy.

(Oh, I've just remembered why you think you might. I'm not sure you do, but I doubt Mouse will complain.)

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37418.56 In reply to 37418.1 
Bugger it. If it's a biggy, I'll come and strengthen the southern softies numbers.

Put me down as a cert.

--
"BrrrrAP BrrrrrAP!" - Westwood, 2008
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37418.57 In reply to 37418.51 
I need to work out how I'm getting back to my new house afterwards. It might be a long walk from the station.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  patch     
37418.58 In reply to 37418.52 
I agree with Sergiu, you're a confirmed.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Manthorp     
37418.59 In reply to 37418.54 
'ang on, wasn't this your bloody idea?

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Queeg 500 (JESUSONEEZ)     
37418.60 In reply to 37418.56 

That's the spirit.

We now have 23 confirmed, 2 probablies and 2 mebbes. Meat of the /DECADE/.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All  

1–20  21–40  41–60  61–80  …  381–398

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats