Kos just called you a softy.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  steve     
And you can stop making excuses and turn up this time! :@
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ALL
Can we Northernists plan on getting the same train dya think? There's one that goes from Glasgow to Embra to Leeds to London is it?

Roses are bollocks, Violets are crud, I hate bloody flowers, And much prefer mud.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  paul     
37418.24 In reply to 37418.21 
And you.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Wattsy (SLAYERPUNX)     
*bump*
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  PNCOOL     
37418.26 In reply to 37418.25 
And you three.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  koswix      
37418.27 In reply to 37418.20 
You can make it 12-11 now, since all ^those^ guys are coming whether they like it or not. :@
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Mouse     
37418.28 In reply to 37418.23 
Aye, that would be grand.

"Legs up" variants involve the woman raising her legs. These were exceptionally popular in Ancient Greece and were commonly depicted on Attic pottery of the Classical Period. The conspiring women in Aristophanes' Lysistrata likely refer to it when they take an oath "not to lift high their Persian slippers" (οὐ πρὸς τὸν ὄροφον ἀνατενῶ τὼ Περσικά ou pros ton orophon anateuō tō Persika). In one variant, the woman may lift and slightly bend her legs, resting her feet flat on the mattress. This shortens the distance between the vagina and cervix, and it can place more friction on the G-spot.[citation needed] The woman may find this more comfortable than the standard position, and it can allow her to push against the man's thrust, giving her some control over the rhythm.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37418.29 In reply to 37418.1 
quote:

Kenny + Amy
Rich + Gaynor

:o

Kenny

The Wisdom of IMDB:

Shooter
Revealing mistakes: When the crippled sniper shoots himself under the chin, no bullet is actually fired from the gun. If you watch the scene frame-by-frame, a jet of air comes out of the gun and the actor's head cocks back. His neck is intact.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Kenny J (WINGNUTKJ)     
37418.30 In reply to 37418.29 
(giggle)

"Legs up" variants involve the woman raising her legs. These were exceptionally popular in Ancient Greece and were commonly depicted on Attic pottery of the Classical Period. The conspiring women in Aristophanes' Lysistrata likely refer to it when they take an oath "not to lift high their Persian slippers" (οὐ πρὸς τὸν ὄροφον ἀνατενῶ τὼ Περσικά ou pros ton orophon anateuō tō Persika). In one variant, the woman may lift and slightly bend her legs, resting her feet flat on the mattress. This shortens the distance between the vagina and cervix, and it can place more friction on the G-spot.[citation needed] The woman may find this more comfortable than the standard position, and it can allow her to push against the man's thrust, giving her some control over the rhythm.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37418.31 In reply to 37418.30 
Hmm, I don't own car keys for what it looks like you have planned. Is this a problem?

Roses are bollocks, Violets are crud, I hate bloody flowers, And much prefer mud.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37418.32 In reply to 37418.31 
Give them the keys to your allotment instead, they'd get more space (not to mention roughage) from rollicking about amongst your fine marrows.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  graphitone     
37418.33 In reply to 37418.32 
Good plan, you're coming to this Meat I take it then Mr 'Tone. We can meet on the Shipley train.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37418.34 In reply to 37418.31 
House keys will do fine.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ALL
37418.35 In reply to 37418.33 
I currently have nothing in my diarymaphone so put me down as a defo for the moment. I will have to check with the walking diary as well.

Web Shite Mail Me

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Wattsy (SLAYERPUNX)     
37418.36 In reply to 37418.35 
Done.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37418.37 In reply to 37418.1 
Can I be an independent adjudicator?
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  DrBoff (BOFF)     
37418.38 In reply to 37418.37 
No, you can be drunk in t corner though. I'm confused though, are you souf or norf these days?

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37418.39 In reply to 37418.38 
Sarf af lahhhhdahhhnn mate.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  DrBoff (BOFF)     
37418.40 In reply to 37418.39 
Added

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All  

1–20  21–40  41–60  …  381–398

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats