Teh ForumNorthern Invasion

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  ALL
Saturday 11th of September, 12:00 starting from the Fitzroy Tavern. Teh Northern Meat is invading London. Who's coming?

Confirmed:

In the red corner, The Northern Nancies:
Kos
Mouse
Psycho Dan
Dave!!
Kenny + Amy
Rich + Gaynor
Gweg-o-wee
Dan H
Graphitone (+ nipper)

In the green corner, the Fence Sitting Middle Bits:
Fozza

In the blue corner, the Southern Softies:
Voltane + Twins
PB ( :@ )
Sergypants + Missy E
Watsy
Bofftoff
Coolio & Helen
Patch
Jesus
Milkymoo
EP
Matt
Mr & Mrs Ixiwixiwoo
Stevegoat

Probablies:
Oscar + Keeley
Ant

Maybes:
Steve

"Legs up" variants involve the woman raising her legs. These were exceptionally popular in Ancient Greece and were commonly depicted on Attic pottery of the Classical Period. The conspiring women in Aristophanes' Lysistrata likely refer to it when they take an oath "not to lift high their Persian slippers" (οὐ πρὸς τὸν ὄροφον ἀνατενῶ τὼ Περσικά ou pros ton orophon anateuō tō Persika). In one variant, the woman may lift and slightly bend her legs, resting her feet flat on the mattress. This shortens the distance between the vagina and cervix, and it can place more friction on the G-spot.[citation needed] The woman may find this more comfortable than the standard position, and it can allow her to push against the man's thrust, giving her some control over the rhythm.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Message 37418.2 was deleted

To:  Mr (M00RL0CK)     
37418.3 In reply to 37418.2 
Added

"Legs up" variants involve the woman raising her legs. These were exceptionally popular in Ancient Greece and were commonly depicted on Attic pottery of the Classical Period. The conspiring women in Aristophanes' Lysistrata likely refer to it when they take an oath "not to lift high their Persian slippers" (οὐ πρὸς τὸν ὄροφον ἀνατενῶ τὼ Περσικά ou pros ton orophon anateuō tō Persika). In one variant, the woman may lift and slightly bend her legs, resting her feet flat on the mattress. This shortens the distance between the vagina and cervix, and it can place more friction on the G-spot.[citation needed] The woman may find this more comfortable than the standard position, and it can allow her to push against the man's thrust, giving her some control over the rhythm.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  koswix     
37418.4 In reply to 37418.1 
I probably will turn up, but not sure for how long as i'm flying to Florida the next morning.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37418.5 In reply to 37418.1 
If I can be there, I will be, but can't quite guarantee it just yet.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37418.6 In reply to 37418.1 

Hehe, I'm working down in London from July to August 30th but I reckon I can get back down for that.

All depends on the finances, but I may just drive down (free petrol, y'see)

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

hmm, my li'l niece's birthday so I might have obligations but hopefully ones I can get out of without causing too many ructions. hmm.

milko
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Peter (BOUGHTONP)     
37418.8 In reply to 37418.5 
How much bloody notice do you need, lad?

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Dan (HERMAND)     
37418.9 In reply to 37418.6 
Parking in London? Good luck with that!

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37418.10 In reply to 37418.9 
Indeed, there be the problem!
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37418.11 In reply to 37418.9 
Why park in London when it's cheaper to park outside London and get a train. So, as an example, parking in Dartford for the day - free. Travel card up to town (40 mins by train) £6-£7 per person. No hassle, takes less time overall etc etc. Similar thing from other bits on the outskirts of town.

Add THE VETOES to your myspace friends!!! Pretty please :D

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37418.12 In reply to 37418.8 
Tell me three years and fourteen days ago! :@

Bah, put me as confirmed. There's a small possibility I wont be available that day, but the current likelihood is that I'll be there.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  johngti_mk-ii     
37418.13 In reply to 37418.11 

Sorted then.

Dan: No excuses, you're confirmed.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

We can be a probably. I will have finished my current job so I really should have moneys, and if I am doing anything else, I should have/be able to get the Saturday off.

How much is it for trains from Leicester?

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Oscarvarium (OZGUR)     
37418.15 In reply to 37418.14 
Good stuff. Should be cheap if you book early. I can do Edinburgh to London for about £25 if I book well in advance. Think tickets go on sale 3 months in advance.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37418.16 In reply to 37418.1 
Miss E and I will probably be around, and it'd be great to see everyone. Plus, if we are around, there'll be accomodation (and possibly cheese) to be had.
[...Insert Brain Here...]
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Serg (NUKKLEAR)     
37418.17 In reply to 37418.16 
Score! Added!

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37418.18 In reply to 37418.1 
You have to call me Psycho Geezer otherwise people have no idea who I am.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Some call me... (PSYCHO_GEEZER)     
37418.19 In reply to 37418.18 
We have no idea anyway :(

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37418.20 In reply to 37418.19 
Come on you souther lot, we're currently beating you 11-6 and it's only down the road for you lot. No excuses accepted.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All  

1–20  21–40  …  381–398

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats